Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
So a guy I work with has been a diehard KFL/nemesis vaper for the last year. He'd see me with my reo and make the occasional derisive comment.

"Looks like dead man's switch for an IED."
"That looks awkward."
"Doesn't all that squeezing get old?"

Last week he showed up with a Big Dripper on a dna box clone. More comments.

"This is the modern version of that thing."
"See? I'm squonking, too, only it's computerized for a better vape."
"Look. 75 watts. That's twice the vape that you're getting."

On Monday, he came in with the Big Dripper on his nemesis.

"Something's up with my box. I keep getting a 'check atty' error and it keeps shutting off on its own."

I nodded in sympathy.

This morning, he came in with the KFL on his nemesis.

"Spring broke on the Big Dripper. I kinda forced it too much 'cause it was sticking," followed, after a pause, by...
"What's the web site for those reo's?"

I consoled him as best I could and gave him the URL for Rob's site...and then went inside and laughed my ... off. Good guy and soon to be part of the fold, but still.....

JetMac

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2014
Valdosta, GA, USA
Great story Papa, way to help another fella out and guide them in the right direction.

Man, I wish I could take a look at Robs books and see how many of those orders place since Sept I've contributed too in certain places I've visited. When I was in Las Vegas this past October, it seemed like everywhere me and my buddies went we all got asked about our grands. There were 6 of us all with grands out walking the strip vaping one night and got stopped several times from people asking about them. It's funny here at work, lately it seems like someone different buys a grand every week. One of my buddies has never smoked and even he bought a grand and plans to vape 0 Nic just cause he likes the flavor. I asked him why he got a grand and not something else to vape on first and he said it was because he sees all of the other guys with them and he wanted to have the best too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

muzichead

Resident Knucklehead
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2011
Illinois
So a guy I work with has been a diehard KFL/nemesis vaper for the last year. He'd see me with my reo and make the occasional derisive comment.

"Looks like dead man's switch for an IED."
"That looks awkward."
"Doesn't all that squeezing get old?"

Last week he showed up with a Big Dripper on a DNA box clone. More comments.

"This is the modern version of that thing."
"See? I'm squonking, too, only it's computerized for a better vape."
"Look. 75 watts. That's twice the vape that you're getting."

On Monday, he came in with the Big Dripper on his nemesis.

"Something's up with my box. I keep getting a 'check atty' error and it keeps shutting off on its own."

I nodded in sympathy.

This morning, he came in with the KFL on his nemesis.

"Spring broke on the Big Dripper. I kinda forced it too much 'cause it was sticking," followed, after a pause, by...
"What's the web site for those reo's?"

I consoled him as best I could and gave him the URL for Rob's site...and then went inside and laughed my ... off. Good guy and soon to be part of the fold, but still.....

I never would've made it through the door before this happened... I have no restraint where stupidity is concerned...

TraceyS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2012
Blacksburg, Virginia
I have a guy who has been working on our copier at work...he came to put the new driver on my computer and when he was finished he asks if I vape...my REO has been staring at him the whole time. I show it to him, he takes notes on websites, this forum, etc. He hit it with his drip tip but he's on much lower mg nic than I am. He pulled out some kind of tube mod and showed me. I wasn't impressed but not everyone knows about the REO...so I tried to school him and sent him links. :) He liked a lot!

Tracey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread