Status
Not open for further replies.

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
Good evening, folks! Nice seeing everyone's pets! Here's a pic of my spoiled cat:

317.jpg

Have a great evening everyone!

Reactions: kkay59

pmoraldo

REO Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gilbert, Arizona

supertrunker

Living sarcasm
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Texas
Mine get cleaned once a week - i have to clean them else i suffer firing pin misery.

My idea of cleaning it is to throw it in a sink full of detergent and then clean the 510 and firing pin with a toothbrush; HRH's toothbrush is best for the job i find!

I run a bit of water thru the tube - there's no point in me trying to get rid of the flavour i vape since i vape it all day anyway. Quick dry with her hairdryer and a bit of deoxit on the spring, battery and firing pin and i'm good for another week.

I spend more time making coils and farting about with atties than i do with Reo maintenance.

T

Della Cirque

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2011
Deep East Texas
Good morning, REOvil!

Here's a picture of my Teeny Meany. Picked her up from the pound about a year ago. Her number was up because she had been adopted and brought back three times. When I brought her home to my pack of heathens, they were horribly mean to her and she had to go live at my Mom's. I still get to see her everyday, buy her food and vet bills, so I guess she is still mine. Just wish I could have her in my house....darn dogs!

Reactions: kkay59
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread