Reo Lounge Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.

JetMac

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2014
Valdosta, GA, USA
Chillen with one of my three dogs. He's an attention hog.

7019c27fe7b66b3433d274c28d63644b.jpg

5ff8a002caf7b18b5af4ec0ceeb05b48.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

JetMac

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2014
Valdosta, GA, USA
is that a pug mac ?

Yeah, I have two male pugs (solid black pug & the fawn w/black mask) and a white female American bulldog, oh and I can't forget the female tabby cat.

5dce6acb6ecbb0e34122c2431ff9c510.jpg

Posing for treats!

My black pug never poses for pics, he's so chill, he just sleeps under the table.

35a26e74039ff84f17d590fafff42e56.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

muzichead

Resident Knucklehead
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2011
Illinois
BTW...This is the set up I am using with my Cyclone with AFC.

0.5mm x 0.1mm Kanthal ribbon, 5 wraps around 3 2mm Ready X Wicks 1.7ohm....and VERY efficient!

Awesome vape! :thumb:

DSCN0064_zpsae89b6aa.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Why 3 pieces of RxW? One is all you really need...
20140525_144550.jpg

One more question:

The LP/SL is actually a bit thinner than a regular Grand correct?

Mine is the LP/SL and I was looking at the Serenity Leather holsters and I didn't want to get one that was the wrong size???

It has the holes cut into the body...

The LP/SL will fit in the Serenity gear holsters. I have one to carry mine for work. Just make sure you get the ones list for the Grand and not the Mini....

Last edited:

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
Good morning everyone :)

dumb azz step kid had most of a carton of stinkies I found so selling them I hope theres no law against selling cigs online :lol: oh well I can play stupid said I quit which is true right :) Hope everyone is well and happy Gonna try to set up some christmas lights today wish me luck

Darrell, I'd suggest selling the packs individually, you'd get more money!You must know a lot of guys where you work who'd be glad to get some discounted cigs!

bushmaster

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2010
Colville, WA
Good to hear Sterno!
Hey Bushmaster, shoot that thing and fill the freezer!!
Ya know, a younger me would have done just that. Anymore, it just so makes my day to have wildlife in my yard. I have whitetail deer hanging out here for 8 months of the year--they move to the lower elevations about now and will be back in the spring. I don't shoot them either. I pretty much raised my kids on venison, grouse and bear meat, but now I get a bigger kick out of watching critters out the window. I have a pretty substantial trout stream a couple of hundred feet behind the house but I don't try to catch them. I'll snag a handful of grasshoppers occasionally and feed the fish instead. I definitely got soft in my old age.:)

lucky_x16

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2012
Glasford, Il
Ya know, a younger me would have done just that. Anymore, it just so makes my day to have wildlife in my yard. I have whitetail deer hanging out here for 8 months of the year--they move to the lower elevations about now and will be back in the spring. I don't shoot them either. I pretty much raised my kids on venison, grouse and bear meat, but now I get a bigger kick out of watching critters out the window. I have a pretty substantial trout stream a couple of hundred feet behind the house but I don't try to catch them. I'll snag a handful of grasshoppers occasionally and feed the fish instead. I definitely got soft in my old age.:)

Yea, I can take or leave Trout.
I used to live in Oregon, and anyone that has lived there, chances are, they are pretty burned out on trout too.
I so missed bass and catfish when I lived there. Now that I am back in Illinois, it is all about the crappie.

bushmaster

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2010
Colville, WA
Yea, I can take or leave Trout.
I used to live in Oregon, and anyone that has lived there, chances are, they are pretty burned out on trout too.
I so missed bass and catfish when I lived there. Now that I am back in Illinois, it is all about the crappie.

There are a few lakes in this corner of WA that have crappie but...(you'll find this hilarious), about 2/3rds of the people around here don't know they are edible. I am not kidding you. How pathetic is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread