Status
Not open for further replies.

Rev. Stabard

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
Dark side of the moon
ya i cant wait to get it so how are you doing ?

Good. Since I've been catching up on the Walking Dead seasons I decided to catch up on the game as well. I'd played the first game prior to watching any of it. The story lines differ, the atmosphere and world in which they live does not. Pretty cool game!

ltrainer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2010
upstate ny
Good morning reomunchkins. Just woke up and having some joe.
vaping my RG with RM2, 1 ohm, 26 gauge, RxW (2 ml), unflavored VG 85%, 25 mg, AW IMR 18650
If you understand the above line you are a baaad ayus vapeaholic.

Tomorrow will be 16 seconds shorter than today.
I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today.

Why was vape chosen?

As e-cigarettes (or e-cigs) have become much more common, so vape has grown significantly in popularity. You are thirty times more likely to come across the word vape than you were two years ago, and usage has more than doubled in the past year.

Usage of vape peaked in April 2014 – as the graph below indicates – around the time that the UK’s first ‘vape café’ (The Vape Lab in Shoreditch, London) opened its doors, and protests were held in response to New York City banning indoor vaping. In the same month, the issue of vaping was debated by The Washington Post, the BBC, and the British newspaper The Telegraph, amongst others.

You may be surprised to learn that the word vaping existed before the phenomenon. Although e-cigarettes weren’t commercially available until the 21st century, a 1983 article in New Society entitled ‘Why do People Smoke?’ contains the first known usage of the term. The author, Rob Stepney, described what was then a hypothetical device:

“an inhaler or ‘non-combustible’ cigarette, looking much like the real thing, but…delivering a metered dose of nicotine vapour. (The new habit, if it catches on, would be known as vaping.)”

However, despite these early beginnings, Oxford Dictionaries research shows that it wasn’t until 2009 that this sense of vape (and vaping) started to appear regularly in mainstream sources.

I'm very happy that I don't work in a store that plays christmas music all day long.... a rumpa pum pum..... on my drum

I guess Scott was a good boy this year to be getting a new computer from Santa.

Fleet is a cool name.
Coffee is starting to kick in.

Roger wilco, over and out.

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
Guess I'm worse than a vapeaholic. A vapeaholic with OCD (maybe). I haven't tried it yet, but I'm getting ready to, and I can't wait. Is it as good as everyone says?
JC_cupidgirl.gif

Scott, what a wonderful Christmas present.
JC_doubleup.gif

And I love the name, FLEET.
LaieA_062.gif

Yes, I am going to bed. YAY

HAPPY HUMP DAY YA'LL.

Last edited:

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
Good Morning Reo-fam! I'm just getting home from work. Having a cold beer and hitting the sheets. Have an awesome day everyone...
I wonder if a beer would help me sleep? Neh. Probably just make me wet the bed. Sorry, Guess I better go before I get silly.
girl_wacko.gif

Last edited:

danibanani

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2014
Ohio
Is this a place where we tell each other about our day?

Well, if so, here's my day. I dropped my oldest son (22 has an IQ of about 80) at the bus station last night. He's riding to TN to see his birth family. He's met them before, they came up when he graduated high school and spent about a week with them, so that's good. He'll be in home in time for the holidays (December 23rd), so that's really great. It always breaks my heart a little when he leaves, but I know he'll be home and that's all that matters.

Still loving my TRA Reo. Man, this is nice. I just love the way it feels in my hands and it's so pretty. I'm so happy I decided to purchase this one.

Take care and have a wonderful day!
Dani

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
JC_hiya.gif
Dani, there was never any doubt that you would love your reo. We all do. So glad your son will at least be home before Christmas. I've got to get my fluffy .... busy. I haven't even started Christmas stuff unless my avatar counts.
girl_haha.gif
I always wait til the last minute. I work better under pressure. (that's what I tell myself anyway). Hope you have a great day.

Last edited:

danibanani

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2014
Ohio
JC_hiya.gif
Dani, there was never any doubt that you would love your reo. We all do. So glad your son will at least be home before Christmas. I've got to get my fluffy .... busy. I haven't even started Christmas stuff unless my avatar counts.
girl_haha.gif
I always wait til the last minute. I work better under pressure. (that's what I tell myself anyway). Hope you have a great day.

Thanks, Rat2Chat2!!!

Do you work nights? I did for about 10 years and boy, it was rough through the first 3 months. I got used to it though. I've done most of my shopping off of amazon (love it) and now I have to actually go into a store to purchase clothing. That's it! Oh, and put up my tree. :unsure:

Good luck on that getting that Christmas done!!!

Take care,
Dani

Treekiller

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Earth for now.
Hey Y'all,

I hope everyone is doing well. I have missed this forum and today not starting off well; I needed to let you in on the story...see I had no sleep last night due to a self induced computer thingy (A.K.A new SSD installation). Then this morning things were a bit hectic because the wife had a potluck and I was helping/rushing to get out the door, climbed in the truck and started the 90 mph flight toward work, about half way there I reach for my precious and that is when things came unglued. Nope, not a REO to be found anywhere.

The nerves started tingling and I got flush, only thing I could think was I lost my precious somewhere, did I drop it? Did I set it on the truck bed while loading things and drive off ? With the newest of the family in bad shape (yet another self induced thingy) sitting on the counter at home waiting for a trip to the spa I was stuck without a vape all day. No sneaking to the bathroom during meetings now stealth vaping at my desk while my office partner was out, OH GOD what am I going to do?

Soon as I hit the office door the first order of business was calling the daughter and waking her up to see if I had lost my precious around the house, mind you this was at 6:00 AM and she was not going to be getting up until 9 for work, but I did it anyway. Second on the list was find a way to get some kind of vape, lucky for me I found the very first MOD I ever owned stuck in the bottom of my lunch bag pocket and of coarse I had my other toppers all ready to go in the bag due to not having a second REO temporarily.

Wow guess it isn't such a bad day after all.Having a fantastic day, it's a perspective thing ya know?
The tube MOD saved the day, but man do I miss my REO!!

PS I finished off the coffee that was in the cupboard and left a twenty on the counter can someone run to the store for more? I got to run.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread