Status
Not open for further replies.

Rev. Stabard

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
Dark side of the moon
Treekiller, oh so sorry to hear about the start of your day. Bless your heart. I guess I've been lucky. . . always a reo in my bra and one in my bag. I don't see how men go through life with with just pockets. :facepalm: Glad you carry lunch bag. Bet you are too!

I don't see how either. Going to get a bra tomorrow! :)

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
Good morning fine Reo folks!

I know...what am I doing up so early?!

Papaw, it's great that you have so much time off!Enjoy every minute of it.

The 18th of Dec...and it's NOT beginning to look a lot like Christmas! Not a drop of snow to be had anywhere. Bear in mind that I've always lived in Mi., with a short childhood time in Ma.,which is basically the same type of year-round weather,so I look forward to the four seasons..I get bored easily:D

On a side note, after using many different types of wicks, I've finally settled on Koh Chen Do as my top choice.Boy of boy, I have SO many different wicking materials! I'm gong to have to offload them on someone...

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
Almost 12 hours and no posts ?

Good Morning REOVille. Today, tomorrow and then nine days off ! I haven't had a Christmas vacation like that in forty years !
Have a Safe and Blessed Day :)

And I was lonely.
connie_girlsmelly.gif

Fuzzy Bruce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2014
Fort Liquordale, Fl.
G'Mornin!

The only way I can tell it is beginning to look like Christmas here in the swamps is by the influx of tourists. Well, this and the sounds of all those northern accents, the long lines at the early bird specials, increase of traffic and the unforgettable sights of overly large people hanging out at the beach wearing things they should not wear.

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
Good morning, Reoville! Looks like a lot of earlybirds this morning! Good to see you all. Today is Friday for me as I have to take the day off tomorrow and head to Brenham for the day. I'm so busy at work that I don't like that I also have to take next Thursday off. I hope you all have a really good day! :)

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
WTH?!!!!

Over 12 hours and no one's been here?!

Did you all become Christmas gringes?!

Too bad for you, I was excited to regale all of you with my exciting day, but instead...

I know, I know...am I gonna be naughty or nice this year...y'all know the answer....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread