Reo owners favorite juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayny

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2013
Geneva, NY, USA
sorry if this is in the wrong forum, but with being the king of bottom feeders, typically with a rba, whats some of your favorite all day juices?....
Kinda got a little bumped out today....ordered about 100 bucks worth of sample juice & didn't really care much for all but 1 or 2, and couldn't see myself vaping them for a long period of time...

right now my all day vape is halo freedom juice, which I really like, but its pretty much the only thing I care for for everyday for the past week or so & its starting to get blah. don't get me wrong I still like it but damn would it be nice to find another 2 or 3 all dayers.

ordered damn near every juice halo had...
only cared for the Belgium cocoa which is good but imo not a all day vape...
and a menthal from them mystic, or kringle's curse...but same as above couldn't see it as all day thing.

ordered a few from juicemafia that were crap.

I put in a order for a few from velvet cloud vapor hoping for something good from them.

hopfully I don't have to spends hundreds upon hundreds to find something I like enough to load up the 6ml bottle & go about my day.

I know everyones tastes are different, but wouldn't mind hearing perhaps your top 2 or 3...

JAYNY:blink:

Cliven

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2013
UT
I am still in search for my ADV. Lately I have been vaping my DIY Blueberry Freeze and right now it is Frozen Lime Drop from PinkSpot Vapors. I thought I could do my cinnamon danish for a while but nope. It is good but not for all day. The search goes on....

I am thinking I might like a toffee type so I made a toffee/chocolate/vanilla bourbon this weekend. Just giving it week or so to steep before I try it. (I hate waiting for DIY's)

Last edited:

txgtr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2013
Texas
So far I have 3 main ones that I like. Boba's Bounty, which I've been vaping the most. I like it, but recently I've taken it out of rotation for a bit. It's really inconsistant for me. It tastes wildly different on different delivery devices. I'm currently using the Reo and RM2 exclusively with micro coils and cotton and it seems to get the job done.

I love El Kamino from Good Life Vapor. I used it almost exclusively this past weekend. I also have Deadly Sin, which gets rave reviews, but it's almost too sweet for an ADV. But it's not terrible. I should probably let it steep.

And Grumpy's Hooch. I use that one mostly at home. I have grown really fond of it, but of all my juices I get the most complaints about the odor it emits. It doesn't bother me, but my girlfriend says it smells like cat urine. Others have said that they just don't like it.

I have some Halo stuff too, Voodoo and Turkish Tob. For me they are ok. I haven't actually tried them in the Reo yet, so I may put them into rotation for a couple days.

I also have some Hangsen RY4, but I really don't care for it much. To perfumy or something. I'm letting it steep so maybe it'll tone down. I'd use it in a pinch.

Vash

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2012
ethervapes.com
Well earned advise from someone who's spent a lot on trying to find great juice here you go in order:
Fuzions unicorn blood
Mister E tiger jade or any other if their juice amazing vendor
JV puff blood
OPV in Tucson AZ honeydew strawperry candy or coconut candy
My own NETs are great :) I live in Tucson too_Other than my own juices I really love CC House Blend !

sbmqcy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
Quincy, IL, USA
I'm waiting on my reo, so I can't speak to what it tastes like on there with an rm2, but I've really been liking AVE dreamberries. To me, it's not overpoweringly sweet but really captures the best strawberry flavor.

I've been vaping some VCV White Beard and I really like that. Actually am kicking myself tonight because when trying to switch flavors, I accidentally unscrewed the base of my clearo filled with that one. Now I have to wait for the morning to reload on that.

Sent from my mobile

DuffTime

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2013
United States
I've tried every best seller from Nicoticket, and can highly recommend all of them.

Good Life Vapor also sells quite a few good juices, such as El Kamino, Deadly Sin, Newminster No 23, Sangria, Baja Breeze, and Shockwave.

Boba's Bounty is always a good juice if you're into that.

E-Pipe Mods makes a fine hard cider flavored juice.

The Plume Room NET juices are outstanding, and so is their Black Cherry Cream Soda.

Vapetrik makes a couple really awesome complex juices. I recommend Dorky Stud, Khlorine and Foxy Fuel.

Obviously... high end juice makers such as The Standard make excellent juices.

My all time favorite is a 2 way tie between Custard's Last Stand from Nicoticket and Xphoria from Pure XTC @ tastyvaping.

(If you couldn't tell, I try a LOT of juices) If I had to pick a single vendor, the clear winner is Nicoticket.

cioranes

ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2013
Paris, France
After trying many juices, I came to the conclusion that the ones everybody was talking about generally deserved it. I find myself vaping mainly "famous" juices. Not that I decided to, it just happened.
YMMV but not so much. The catchphrase "taste is subjective" might be true in that not everybody will like Pluid or Boba's or... But everybody will agree these are great juices.
The hype can usually be trusted. We reonauts know something about that.
Btw, my fav juice ATM is contested between Grumpy's Hooch and Maha Ras.

Last edited:

chohan

Earthbound Misfit
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
NC Foothills
I vape 99.99% NETS. These are unsweetened tobacco flavored tobacco. The Favorites are Ahlusion Smooth Criminal, and just about anything from naturallyextractedtobacco.net. My favorites are Black Cavendish, Big Spirit and Coventry. The other .01% is DIY, made by CATastrophy.

Same here mate. Smooth Criminal would qualify for my adv, I enjoy plenty of nets but I can always count on SC to hit the spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread