Heathers Heavenly Vapes - Wow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whodoo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2013
Missouri, USA
Just received my first batch of Heathers Heavenly Vapes and had to gush. This stuff is wild!

Thought I had a grip on quality juices, but I'm bowled over by the HHV juice.

its probably not suited for those who just quit smoking, or who don't use a quality vaping system...it's really complex flavor. But for me it arrived at the right time, as I was considering making my own juice. Not anymore!

To date I've ordered from Supreme Nicotine, Aroma Ejuice, Velvet Cloud Vapor & Red Tail Vapor. All are quality, but they aren't HHV.

Whodoo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2013
Missouri, USA
Bah In, Cinful Apple, Cherry Bomb w/mild menthol, black n blue, heavenly tobacco.

18 mg nic, 20/80 pg/vg blend, 15ml

It's all ridiculous, I'm thru about 4 drops of each. Amazing stuff. Each flavor is totally unique to one another, there's no underlying same-ness to the tastes.

There's an excellent awards thread in the juice forum where HHV seemed to be #1, but being an online forum I had to be skeptical. HHV does not disappoint. This is like being around fine French perfume for the first time. I have the caps off all 5 bottles, and the smell in the room is making me hungry.

element77

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Atl, Ga
Yep cool stuff, Heather is awesome. Vanilla Dream is my fav vanilla. Cin city is like Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal! I love that cereal.
Gandalf is a superb pipe tobacco flavor, menthol.....delicious. I like em, I like em alot and they are only an hour away. I really want to try their satsuma....anyone with that flavor?

patsfan1130

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
Boston
i went with the army

have you tried it?

I've got a tank of it going as we speak. Army is a very nice tobacco base with a great cream flavor. I get a touch of honey and maybe some Graham cracker. It's one of My many favorites from Heather

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

element77

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Atl, Ga
Negative, menthol was just another I like that I listed. It's actually called Menthol Ice. nothing to see here.....move along..
But for all you menthol guys it can me added to any flavor you want..as well as have them mix or make any flavor you like except almonds. Heather's allergic to almonds:)

Last edited:

Rellen13

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Peabody MA USA
I'm on a constant rotation of: Serendipity (my favorite)/Heavenly Tobacco/Legend/Pirates Booty/and Dragon's Fire. I keep two bottles of each on hand plus an opened one of each, then order replacements for each bottle used. This way each bottle I open is one and a half to two weeks steeped, and I don't worry about running out. I'll also order a sample pack to try out others, but those five do it for me. On top of that I use Janty's DK RY4, and of course Boba's Bounty for the change of pace.

bappo

ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2012
Idaho
Relien, I do the same thing. Have 2 30ml bottles in the dungeon and one bottle in the vape station. My favorites from HHV are Heavenly Army, Shadow, Gandalf(Legend), and Pirate's Booty. Well, their NET tobaccos anyways. My Reo Mini 18490 is always full of Boba's Bounty though.

You all are welcome to stop by the HHV Army forum area. Always good advice and friendly banter there. HHV Army

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Yep cool stuff, Heather is awesome. Vanilla Dream is my fav vanilla. Cin city is like Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal! I love that cereal.
Gandalf is a superb pipe tobacco flavor, menthol.....delicious. I like em, I like em alot and they are only an hour away. I really want to try their satsuma....anyone with that flavor?

Haven't tried that one yet, but I know it's a nice tangerine flavor. Heard someone on the HHV vender thread said it was outstanding. YMMV Their Clockwork Orange... Oops, Chocolate Orange is really good! Been vaping HHV for 5 months now - Love the NETs!!! Restocking Serendipity, Pirate's Booty and Gandalf/Legend with 2 30ml bottles each. Stalking mailman 10 days now! Seven days to process last order, they've been swamped since Christmas. Hear they are expanding soon, though and that should help, of course, I live in Bangkok so two weeks to receive an order isn't unusual. ;)

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Bah In, Cinful Apple, Cherry Bomb w/mild menthol, black n blue, heavenly tobacco.

18 mg nic, 20/80 pg/vg blend, 15ml

It's all ridiculous, I'm thru about 4 drops of each. Amazing stuff. Each flavor is totally unique to one another, there's no underlying same-ness to the tastes.

There's an excellent awards thread in the juice forum where HHV seemed to be #1, but being an online forum I had to be skeptical. HHV does not disappoint. This is like being around fine French perfume for the first time. I have the caps off all 5 bottles, and the smell in the room is making me hungry.

Glad you like HHV juices! Cherry Bomb was one of my first orders from them. I thought it was a bit weak at first, but after a month the cherry really woke up. I also had some Cherry Balsam tobacco from Mt. Baker Vapor and these two combined is out of this world! Great palate cleaner and all around good vape.

Black & Blue and Heavenly T are also good. Loves me some HT!!! :headbang:

FisherPal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2009
Campbell River, BC
I'm going to have to overcome my reluctance to buy juice from the other side of the border due to my paranoia that they will get stopped at customs and break down and get some of that Boba's Bounty I keep hearing about and now HV juices. One of our vendors up here stocks Halo juice and have been really enjoying some of those as well but the perennial search for the perfect ADV never ends ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread