Status
Not open for further replies.

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
I did, going to send to Rob for updated SS 510, LP, the delrin fix, and a new trigger. Waiting on some funds.

Ok well if the Contacts are still on place one can just take a hole punch that's larger then the screw hole and give it a nice tap and that should fix the threads and then the screw will catch.

That's coming from rob as he mentioned it to me.
But if your gona go get it all updated then just wait.

camerajunkie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2013
United States
  • Deleted by Rhapsodies Fire
  • Reason: no offers to sell

camerajunkie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2013
United States
Hi

I think this thread is trade only but you can post your question here.....https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/forums/wanted.710/

Thanks modified the post, I have to get approved to go to the classifieds, haven't had the time yet for the documentation to send in. I have stuff to trade for a dead VV Grand. I just need the enclosure and door, nothing else.

**Edit- I don't care about color, as long as enclosure is relatively sound and door slides in nicely. Corners can be dented to. scratches as well, just no weird bulging. Have a project I'm trying to do.

Last edited:

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
We all need to be aware of the rules for this thread. Please read and follow the rules below:

There has been a change in the rules for supplier forum swap/trade threads that you should be aware of. You may only post swap/trade requests for the items offered by the supplier the trade/swap thread is associated with. This means the trade both sides of the trade/swap should involve items offered by Reosmods.com. No Batteries, no Chalices, no Trippy Tips, etc. Juice trades/swaps are no longer allowed in dedicated trade/swap threads. If you have any questions about a trade you would like to post, you are welcome to PM me and ask or you can contact a moderator and ask. They are really friendly and don't bite.

If you are interested in trading other non reo related gear, please consider theclassifieds.

Or if you are interested in paying it forward, please go to the PIF forum.

Please…NO SELLING OR BUYING….just trading. If you wish to sell or buy something, then post it in the Classifieds. Member to member selling/buying is not allowed outside of the classifieds.If you post items for sale, your post will be deleted. If you have items for sale or trade in the classifieds, DO NOT POST A LINK TO THE CLASSIFIEDS POST....it will be deleted.
For your convenience, here is a link to the Forum Rules

If you find something you’re interested in, please PM the poster.

Out of consideration for the other posters, please do not clutter the thread with chatter or questions that can be answered via PM.
When a trade/swap or PIF is accepted, please edit your post to reflect your stuff is no longer available.

If you cannot edit your post, please send me a PM and I will edit your post for you.

Please understand that you are participating at your own risk. This trade/swap activity is not endorsed or supported by the ECF or REOsmods.

Here is a suggested format for PV related posts.
Hardware:
Item:
New/Used:
For What Model (Grand, Mini 2.1, Mini, Woodvil, etc):
Shipping: (giver/receiver)
Comments:

:banana: You asked for it, it has been provided! Happy Swapping!!! :banana:

This is a continuation of the previous swap thread. I have closed it and started a fresh thread. I have brought over from the last swap thread all the swap/trade requests that appeared to be open. If I missed one, please send me a link to the original trade and I will take care of it.

And Please...for the love of everything good....Please do NOT ship mods with juice or batteries inside the mod!!! This is not only messy, it is very dangerous. The juice WILL leak and cause damage. The batteries can overheat and damage the mod or even catch the package on fire. No joke...both scenarios have happened to us.

The rules were initially posted by our Supplier Associate: Rhapsodies Fire.

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
I want to trade my 2015 jatoba/ebony woodvil for a sl lp grand. I know I'm losing money but I find I prefer metal over wood. The woodvil is still flawless as it came. I put a coat of howards on it as soon as I got it. I'm partial to black, red or purple... as long as it has upgraded contacts and the new 510.... and in good condition.
It's the one on the right.

Did this ever happen?

camerajunkie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2013
United States
Got a VV/VW LP Reo Grand that was converted mechanical from a buddy @ work. Please disregard previous request for trade.

604f71869302aff87fa267fe85cc76e7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread