Status
Not open for further replies.

MamaTried

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Northern California
since i've been contemplating trimming my beard, i am now in the hunt for an all-pink non-VVG Reo, in order to accentuate my feminine side...

ok, ok, it's for my daughter...

thanks to a senior moment, i have two gold 14500 minis. i can offer the best looking/working one to trade.

i also have several black Grands, a couple Copper Vein Grands (whose copper is mostly near-black from natural contact from previous owners skin oils) . might also be able to round up a black VVG or two.

also have a raw tumbled 14500 mini which has never been used. no juice, not even a battery installed. however the body/door have been polished to mirror or at least near-mirror finish. (hey, i got old eyes)

no pics. if there are any serious inquiries, i'll clean em up, take pics and PM the pics. i only want to trade for pink right now

if there are no bites, i may be selling much of this in the classies. however, thanks to my black belt in laziness and sloth, that may or may not happen in 2014. but i'm transitioning more and more to Woodvils, so....

volta399

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Westmont, IL
Going out on a limb here, but anyone interested in trading a latest run woodvil 18650 for my latest run woodvil 18490? Mine is the bubinga 39 in a natural finish. Nothing wrong with it, but after getting my hands on woodvil 18650 (thanks RattlerX!), the 18490 is just too small. It is in like new condition, and has been waxed with Howard's SunSheild 4 times already. Only ran 2 bottles of juice through it. I'd like to trade for a current run woodvil 18650. Type of wood is not important, but I would like a poly coated one. PM me if interested. Don't be shy. :)
View attachment 315940
View attachment 315941
(Rm2 not included)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394933880.886123.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394933880.886123.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 123
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394933896.835374.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394933896.835374.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 123

sbmqcy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
Quincy, IL, USA
I'm looking to trade my black/olive drab grand for a mini 2.1. I picked up the grand as a blem from Rob. I just decided that I like the minis better, so here goes. I'm particularly looking for a copper vein mini, but I'll look at all options. If I get nowhere in a few days here, I'll post it on the classies.

Here's some pics of my grand. I've tried to capture the minimal wear and whatever passes for a blem in Robs world.

va6e7yby.jpg

batumazy.jpg

zy8ebyse.jpg

6a7e6e6y.jpg

6uda5eja.jpg

Sent from my mobile

CreepyLady

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Salem, MA, USA
Hello Reo Friends :)

So, my S.O. has been stealing my OG Reo Mini since I got my Grand, but he is rather jealous of my Grand. He likes the larger size (bigger bottle mostly). I am keeping an eye on the classies and Reosmods for his preferred color combo should it be available brand new. This is a surprise treat for him :)

I am considering trading my blue anodized OG mini + 4 14500 (3 EH IMR and 1 Efest IMR) batteries with plastic cases (if wanted), spare bottles and new tube kit for a Grand for him. This thought just occurred to me - once he has a grand I feel like the mini will get minimal use - I adore it, but really love my grand...this awesome mini should not sit around unused.

View attachment 318832
View attachment 318833

I love this mini, but I would consider swapping for a manly-ish Grand if the mini will go to a great home :) Its okay if it is not flawless in finish - even at his most careful, as a contractor, its bound to get a mark or two eventually- so that is far from a deal breaker. The OG Mini is in pretty good shape as far as condition considering its age - flaws can be seen in the pics and I will certainly take more photos if there is a trade on the table.

I just want to test the waters of interest while I am keeping an eye out, feel free to PM if interested in a trade.

Attachments

• reo mini.jpg
    reo mini.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 120
  • reo mini 2.jpg
    reo mini 2.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 118

MamaTried

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Northern California
since i'm already in the trade thread...

first up is #7 Curly Oak Woodvil 18650. i bought it to replace the older beat-up one i got from the classies, but i like the old one better. sentimental me...NO LONGER AVAILABLE
View attachment 319792

next... i went kinda nuts on sale night (who'da thought) and ended up with 2 zebra minis and a quarter sawn oak/zebra. i only wanted one zebra, but a certain well-known Reonaut got me excited and i just kept clicking the "Buy" button :)

so...
41 zebra mini: NO LONGER AVAILABLE
View attachment 319796

and 38 quartersawn oak/zebra mini:
View attachment 319797

if interested, PM me

thankee

Attachments

• 02 - 7 Curly Oak Woodvil.jpg
    02 - 7 Curly Oak Woodvil.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 109
  • 12 - 41 Zebra Mini Woodvil.jpg
    12 - 41 Zebra Mini Woodvil.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 103
  • 11 - 38 Quartersawn OakZebra Mini Woodvil.jpg
    11 - 38 Quartersawn OakZebra Mini Woodvil.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 105
Last edited by a moderator:

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
There has been a change in the rules for supplier forum swap/trade threads that you should be aware of. You may only post swap/trade requests for the items offered by the supplier the trade/swap thread is associated with. This means the trade both sides of the trade/swap should involve items offered by Reosmods.com. No Batteries, no Chalices, no Trippy Tips, etc. Juice trades/swaps are no longer allowed in dedicated trade/swap threads. If you have any questions about a trade you would like to post, you are welcome to PM me and ask or you can contact a moderator and ask. They are really friendly and don't bite.

If you are interested in trading other non reo related gear, please consider the classifieds.

Or if you are interested in paying it forward, please go to the PIF forum.

Please…NO SELLING OR BUYING….just trading. If you wish to sell or buy something, then post it in the Classifieds. Member to member selling/buying is not allowed outside of the classifieds. If you post items for sale, your post will be deleted. If you have items for sale or trade in the classifieds, DO NOT POST A LINK TO THE CLASSIFIEDS POST....it will be deleted.
For your convenience, here is a link to the Forum Rules

If you find something you’re interested in, please PM the poster.

Out of consideration for the other posters, please do not clutter the thread with chatter or questions that can be answered via PM.

When a trade/swap or PIF is accepted, please edit your post to reflect your stuff is no longer available.

If you cannot edit your post, please send me a PM and I will edit your post for you.

Please understand that you are participating at your own risk. This trade/swap activity is not endorsed or supported by the ECF or REOsmods.

Here is a suggested format for PV related posts.
Hardware:
Item:
New/Used:
For What Model (Grand, Mini 2.1, Mini, Woodvil, etc):
Shipping: (giver/receiver)
Comments:

:banana: You asked for it, it has been provided! Happy Swapping!!! :banana:

This is a continuation of the previous swap thread. I have closed it and started a fresh thread. I have brought over from the last swap thread all the swap/trade requests that appeared to be open. If I missed one, please send me a link to the original trade and I will take care of it.

And Please...for the love of everything good....Please do NOT ship mods with juice or batteries inside the mod!!! This is not only messy, it is very dangerous. The juice WILL leak and cause damage. The batteries can overheat and damage the mod or even catch the package on fire. No joke...both scenarios have happened to us.

Last edited:

MamaTried

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Northern California
since i'm already in the trade thread...

first up is #7 Curly Oak Woodvil 18650. i bought it to replace the older beat-up one i got from the classies, but i like the old one better. sentimental me...
View attachment 319792

next... i went kinda nuts on sale night (who'da thought) and ended up with 2 zebra minis and a quarter sawn oak/zebra. i only wanted one zebra, but a certain well-known Reonaut got me excited and i just kept clicking the "Buy" button :)

so...
41 zebra mini:
View attachment 319796

and 38 quartersawn oak/zebra mini:
View attachment 319797

if interested, PM me

thankee

for the record...

#41 is no longer avail.

#7 is in the process of being gifted...

... to a Reonaut who grows a beard north of the equator...

yes, i really am an equal opportunity creepy stalker...

:)

MamaTried

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Northern California
Dennis do you have something in mind for #38?

nope. i haven't decided if i would consider selling it, tho 2 folks have PMd me about it.

my dear sweet cuz had first choice, but she decided to wait for the mech woods... someone else PMd about trade/sell offers...

of course, we all know we can't sell them, except thru the classys... right, Lisa? :blink:

rabernet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
Buford, GA
for the record...

#41 is no longer avail.

#7 is in the process of being gifted...

... to a Reonaut who grows a beard north of the equator...

yes, i really am an equal opportunity creepy stalker...

:)

Darn you - I'm trying my hardest to figure out who this is, and all I can come up with is.......

Santa?? :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread