Reogrand help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonayran

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2011
in a box.
Just received my reogrand today and I love it. Goodbye Lavatube lol!

Alright so when I first received this I guess I kind of mashed my button hard thinking that it would fire harder. Did a quick search and heard tha doing that is bad for your reo and it doesn't change anything when it comes to power. I probably pushed my button hard 5 times.

I looked inside and it seems that my metal battery pin is bent downward slightly. Is that normal? Or is it just suppose to be straight up flat? I really hope I didn't break it. Everything still works great. I just want to know if the battery pin that makes contact with the battery is suppose to be slightly bent downward

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
Yes, it is possible....with repeated mashing of the button, to damage the positive battery contact and in the end break it. It can be fixed if you have the patience, or you can simply send it back to Rob for repair. If this occurs, you simply box it up with a note inside telling him why you are sending it in. The shipping address is on his website....click on "Contact Us" His turnaround for repairs is fast. They are priority, so he works on them first. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread