Status
Not open for further replies.

Equilibrium

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2014
Georgia
I posted this over in Reoville also but haven't had any action so I thought I'd post it here as well....

The Rm3 (Reomizer 3 bottom feed rda) comes in either a single or dual coil version. The only difference between the two is the single coil version has only one hole in the cap. It has one positive and two negative posts just like the dual coil version. I never plan on running dual coils in it so my question is.... Do any of y'all see any reason why I cant take a cut off wheel and remove one of the negative posts? This is a small rda 14.3 mm, so removing one of the negative posts that I will never use would make it much easier to wick.

Thoughts?

rusirius

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 8, 2014
DE
I posted this over in Reoville also but haven't had any action so I thought I'd post it here as well....

The Rm3 (Reomizer 3 bottom feed RDA) comes in either a single or dual coil version. The only difference between the two is the single coil version has only one hole in the cap. It has one positive and two negative posts just like the dual coil version. I never plan on running dual coils in it so my question is.... Do any of y'all see any reason why I cant take a cut off wheel and remove one of the negative posts? This is a small RDA 14.3 mm, so removing one of the negative posts that I will never use would make it much easier to wick.

Thoughts?

Hey buddy, I do NOT own a REO, nor obviously an Rm3, so take this with a grain of salt... I personally don't see any reason you'd have an issue. Most of my RDAs have the negative posts screwed in from the bottom of the deck. If it's like that, I'd just unscrew it and pop a shorter screw and nut on there to fill the hole back up... If it's designed some other way, then I don't see why cutting it off would cause you any issue other than only being able to build on one side of the deck, not that that's an issue...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread