Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2013
Minot, ND
Xbox 360 Black Ops 2.
Xbox live acct Chowderhead72
Feel free to add me mention REO

Heh, I killed BO2. Max prestiged it, diamond'd out most everything, moved onto Ghosts, max prestiged there also, but on a small break (my clan fell apart), so I decided to hit up D3 again on PC since Blizzard was doing some changes/upgrades.

We ought to have a REO clan out there for both Xbox, PS and PC.

Rev. Stabard

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
Dark side of the moon
I just got back into WOW after a 5 year hiatus. Man, has that game changed. All the places I knew way back when are now wastelands :) I still had my 50+ level characters on my account but I didn't remember how to play them. So I started anew. Glad I did as the quests had changed, the word itself had changed.

I don't spend too much time on it, but enough to have fun. And my son loves the battle pets. If I let him watch me play all he wants to do is have me get more battle pets the whole time, it's like pokemon to him :)

Borescoped

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2013
Minot, ND
My wife wants me to go back to WoW.... I just can't bring myself to do it. Played back in vanilla, had a totally bad AYuss paladin... maxed crafting, maxed every weapon skill (including unarmed), top end gear ect. Back in the day, when you actually had to have 40 people to raid the top end dungeons. Wife got my account banned while I was deployed. I said "F" it, I'm done.

Came back eventually, played a warlock for awhile, was fun... then got bored again, quit again.

Said I'd come back if they made an evil paladin... then they came out with the Death Knight.... so came back, made one, played until I got bored again.

Just can't bring myself to go back again. I want to try out Elder Scrolls Online though, that looks interesting!

Rev. Stabard

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
Dark side of the moon
My wife wants me to go back to WoW.... I just can't bring myself to do it. Played back in vanilla, had a totally bad AYuss paladin... maxed crafting, maxed every weapon skill (including unarmed), top end gear ect. Back in the day, when you actually had to have 40 people to raid the top end dungeons. Wife got my account banned while I was deployed. I said "F" it, I'm done.

Came back eventually, played a warlock for awhile, was fun... then got bored again, quit again.

Said I'd come back if they made an evil paladin... then they came out with the Death Knight.... so came back, made one, played until I got bored again.

Just can't bring myself to go back again. I want to try out Elder Scrolls Online though, that looks interesting!

Yes, it does look interesting. Don't know that I can pick up an entirely new game at this point so I'll have to stick with what I have. Still enjoyable though. Wish I could group and raid but my schedule doesn't allow me to schedule in advance..... That's why I'm a hunter in WOW, they do pretty well solo through PVE.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread