Replacement drip tips for Vision ego clearomizer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dlsw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Ohio
Has anyone started carrying replacement drip tips for the vision clearomizers? I have 3 of these vision ego stardust and two of these Volt VX2 clearos and have chewed the ends and lost one of the o rings. I have cleaned them a lot, but would just like to replace them. Since the clearos that work can live for a month or more, it seems as though someone would carry some spares. Thanks..

lynch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2011
Lynchburg,Va
Has anyone started carrying replacement drip tips for the vision clearomizers? I have 3 of these vision ego stardust and two of these Volt VX2 clearos and have chewed the ends and lost one of the o rings. I have cleaned them a lot, but would just like to replace them. Since the clearos that work can live for a month or more, it seems as though someone would carry some spares. Thanks..

CE4+ eGo Clearomizer Replacement Tip (2pk) - MyFreedomSmokes.com
Here is one place, but i've seen others that carry them

And replacement tubes here http://www.gotvapes.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=148_140&products_id=734

Last edited:

dlsw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Ohio

dlsw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Ohio

kico166

ECF Veteran
I don't know if these are the same item, but I do know Smokeless Image has replacement tips for what they call Clearomizers.
It's listed under accessories. I really like these - but also have issues with leaking onto the battery.
Looking thru a magnified hobby light - it appears the tips need to line up perfectly with inside tube (thingy) so prevent leaks.

I believe elsewhere someone thot these Clearo's were also known as Stardust. HTHs :D

zanne

Dec 28, 2009
Florida
I tried one of this at the local store, and it also leaked. It looks like the drip tip is a mm short of the original, so it doesnt seal. Does anyone know if there are drip tips that will go all the way down the rubber on the clearo?

Thanks for that explanation. You are correct. I just compared the two. I bought several and loved them at first, until I realized they leaked so bad. I entered my review on their site, but they have never posted it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread