Replacement O-Rings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunnyskyez

ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2011
Pennsylvania
Morning to all,

I broke one of the o-rings that goes on the glass part when taking it off the zenith pro, Im using the spare that came with it. But this got me to thinking what if I break more. Are there any sites that sale replacement 0-rings for it or just in general replacement rings? Ive emailed the innokin people but they said to check with the seller, I emailed the seller 2x (MyVape Store) and they arent replying. Come to think of it Ive emailed them about other stuff and they never reply at all. Rant for another day. LOL. Getting frustrated. I cant afford to keep buying new tanks just because I cant find replacement o-rings. Thanks in advance.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
I broke one of the o-rings that goes on the glass part when taking it off the Zenith Pro,

InnokinStore.com, ships products from their US location in Texas. They sell many of the o-rings for their tanks on the site. Right now, they're not accepting new orders though, and the site doesn't show inventory, because they're changing warehouse locations. But, keep checking the site to see when they're accepting them again. If/when they're out of stock on things....they usually have more again in a month or so. Their S/H is very reasonable, too, usually in the $3-4 range even for several things. Free S/H kicks in with an order of $59.99 or more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread