Reputable vendors who sell higher PG liquids? (60-70 pg range)

Status
Not open for further replies.

blujess

Mar 7, 2014
United States
I am looking for reputable vendors who sell higher PG liquids, preferably 70/30 but I am going to also give 60/40 or 65/35 a try at some point as well and see how I do (I've noticed I am sensitive to VG and 70/30 works fine, the problem began at 50/50 and higher vg but I never tried 60/40 so I'm willing to try that too)

I know EC Blend and Dripeez do. Totally Wicked as well. Any one else?

Also, I prefer a glass bottle option if possible, very much desired but not necessary. :)

Any one have any leads send em my way! I'm sure others want to know too! THANKS!!! :)

Reactions: David Wolf

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
I am looking for reputable vendors who sell higher PG liquids, preferably 70/30 but I am going to also give 60/40 or 65/35 a try at some point as well and see how I do (I've noticed I am sensitive to VG and 70/30 works fine, the problem began at 50/50 and higher vg but I never tried 60/40 so I'm willing to try that too)

I know EC Blend and Dripeez do. Totally Wicked as well. Any one else?

Also, I prefer a glass bottle option if possible, very much desired but not necessary. :)

Any one have any leads send em my way! I'm sure others want to know too! THANKS!!! :)
vape Wild does a wide range of ratios including 35vg/65pg (I vape that) and 20vg/80pg (never tried pg that high). I vape unflavored Nic base from nude nicotine at 70pg/30vg and the same ratio from Naturally-extracted-tobacco
(Which is as the name implies). Hope this helps :)

Reactions: blujess

madangus

ECF Veteran
May 10, 2015
Chicago-land

Jingles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2011
Ohio
Heathers comes in plastic as does ahlusion but i just got a bunch of bottles off amazon and transfer them if they're not going to be gone within the month.
Only the 10 ml. bottles from Ahlusion come in plastic, and their Express line. The 30 and 60 ml. custom bottles come in cobalt glass bottles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread