REQUEST: 901 battery to LTv9 cartridge adaptor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

robw

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2008
Austin Texas
Its funny, you can go into the hardware store and buy all sorts of adapters for pipes, and plumbing fixtures. Yet there is no one who has stepped up and done it as a business for e-cigs yet.

Here is where someone makes a killing in the industry. Be the manufacturer of adapters for e-cigs.

im in for a ltv9 to pen style battery adapter. Im also in for a LTv9 manual switch on a usb cable.

There could be adapters for pen atomizer to 901 battery so I can put a pen on a SD.

How about a double barrel shot gun, which is 2 batteries on one atomizer?

So many options

Cage

ECF Veteran
Jan 9, 2009
Arizona, USA
Its funny, you can go into the hardware store and buy all sorts of adapters for pipes, and plumbing fixtures. Yet there is no one who has stepped up and done it as a business for e-cigs yet.

Here is where someone makes a killing in the industry. Be the manufacturer of adapters for e-cigs.

I was thinking the same thing, robw. I was born in a town that is chock full of pressed metal plants, I started out as a die setter in a local factory. After initial set up and tooling costs... you could pump these things out by the thousands. I'm going to look into this when I go back in April.

robw

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2008
Austin Texas
I think the starting point is to find out what the threads are.
I assume someone has figured this out, if not I know there are methods of using simple calipers to figure out what the threading is.

Once that is done, you can gear up any metal lathe to cut the threads. I own a metal lathe that can cut threads. If anyone knows the threads for the 801 and the loongtotem cart, I can machine a adapter. Then you can put it on either the Janty or the ecigmall manual switch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread