Status
Not open for further replies.

VictoryNotVengence

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2009
USA
Has anyone ever used these guys before?
Did you receive product that you ordered?
How long did it take for you to get it?
How was the quality of your product?

I ask because I bought a Smoktech Vmax from them 2 days ago and have not received a notice of shipment, they have not responded to my email through their "contact us" system, or responded to PM's on ECF and other forums and I'm getting worried the Chinese played a joke on me. I don't drink Coke but my Sprite is looking a little yellow.

apluscopy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 3, 2012
Southern CA
Has anyone ever used these guys before?
Did you receive product that you ordered?
How long did it take for you to get it?
How was the quality of your product?

I ask because I bought a Smoktech Vmax from them 2 days ago and have not received a notice of shipment, they have not responded to my email through their "contact us" system, or responded to PM's on ECF and other forums and I'm getting worried the Chinese played a joke on me. I don't drink Coke but my Sprite is looking a little yellow.

Angela from TimeEast has been in constant contact with me. Had a little hiccup, but the problem was solved and my order is on its way.

Try these email addresses and see if it helps: starangela88@yahoo.com.cn or: admin@timeeast.net

Good Luck!

VictoryNotVengence

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2009
USA
Yes,
In the past few hours I have been in touch with Angela, seemed that the Vmax showed "in stock" on their site when I ordered because they were expecting stock within 24 hours of that point. They have since gotten stock and my order has shipped.

2 things:
-shouldn't put "in stock" on your website if you are "expecting" stock, in stock should only be if you physically have the items
either in your office or in your connected warehouse. I used to sell IT equipment and if a customer purchased an out of stock item they chewed me out royally.
-messages sent to your "contact us" link should be responded to within 24 hours max, imo should be answered as soon as they are received. Timeeast isn't the only supplier guilty of that one though. Why is posting on a forum a faster response than sending you a direct email sometimes suppliers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread