Request for reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeremiahAG84

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2010
Gatlinburg, TN
As I anxiously await my first e-cig I'm browsing ECF and trying to decide what e-juices to buy and from where and I'm completely overwhelmed. I think I've decided to narrow it down to Vaporbomb. I've read quite a few reviews and have yet to find a bad one. However I was looking for some reviews that I haven't been able to find to decide if I should try these flavors or not. Anyone tried any of these, if so, how are they?
From Vapor Bomb:
Tiramisu
Liquid Amber
Chocolate Cheesecake
Orange Cream Soda

Also curious to see if you guys at Vaporbomb would take a request for a pomegrante flavor. I love the flavor in drinks and love the real fruit and wonder if it would be a good flavor to vape with. Thanks everyone!
Jeremiah

Last edited:

bpaulette

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2010
midwest
Definitely read Mutt's reviews. The whole thread is a good read.

Out of your list, I've only tried the Tiramisu. Its quite good - tastes shockingly like the real dessert. It has a very light and gentle throat hit (not a strong TH at all if that's what you're after). But I ordered it at 50%/50% 18mg. Could have a heftier TH with higher PG or more nic, I dunno. The flavor is QUITE good though, and if you're a fan of the real thing, you may love it!!!

JeremiahAG84

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2010
Gatlinburg, TN
Thanks for the advice guys! I've read Mutt's thread before while I was researching before I made my purchase, but I'm going to have to go back and re-read it. :) Thanks for the Tiramisu review bpaulette, I love Tiramisu and wanted to make sure it tasted good before I wasted any money and was disappointed. I'm not quite sure what percentages to go with or what nic level to use yet, but I'm sure I'll figure it out. I've gathered it takes some experimenting. :)

Jeremiah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread