Review of first order

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeremiahAG84

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2010
Gatlinburg, TN
Vaporbomb flavor reviews: all 50/50 PG/VG 18 mg nic
Hypnotic Mist: I love this flavor. I can understand why it was sold out the first time I went to order. It reminds me of a citrus gum. It’s so good; I can vape on it all day.
Liquid Amber: This flavor isn’t one of my favorites. There’s a taste to it that I just can’t put my finger on. It might need to seep for a while longer, and allow my taste buds to grow back.
Tiramisu: WOW! I can’t believe how much it tastes like the real thing. I can taste it all so clearly. Definitely one of my favorites and it hasn’t even fully cured yet.
Irish Cream: I’ll be honest, I’m not sure I can give this an accurate review as the one time that I tried this liquid I couldn’t seem to get any taste from it. I’m sure with it being so dark it needs to cure a little longer, and I’ll wait until I get better attys to give a true review for this flavor.

Vidi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
I got a surprise free bottle of French vanilla with my last order. I tried it the day it came and it had a horrible aftertaste to it that made me gag.

BUT...after a week, I tried it again and its very good. Its a subtle taste not real strong but very relaxing and mellow. Ive vaped most of that bottle away and will probably order more of it in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread