The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

[Request] how to build a RBA with dual coils

Discussion in 'Tutorials' started by iKN0WaGH0ST, Sep 8, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. iKN0WaGH0ST

iKN0WaGH0ST Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 5, 2012
    Northern Virginia
    Trying to figure out why I keep recieving E1 Errors on my provari when I try to build a dual coil =\

Would appreciate someone walking me through! I have no problem building consistent single coils, but I can't build a dual for the life of me!

2. spraintz

spraintz Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 18, 2010
    Dallas, TX
    2 coils will end up being half the rsistance. so, 2 3ohm coils will come out at 1.5ohms and if yer voltage is too high then the provari can trigger E1. maybe try lowering the voltage or building higher resistance coils to get you a more usable final resistance.

just thought as I don't have a ton of experience with duals. see you on the other side....

3. iKN0WaGH0ST

iKN0WaGH0ST Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 5, 2012
    Northern Virginia
    Ended up being a faulty atty. I ordered another phoenix, and this one works fine even though I had errors with the other doing the same exact thing. Thanks for your input though!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.