• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Restarted E-cig usage (hopefully)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonVapor

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2010
San Antonio, TX
Hey some of you may remeber me most don't I am sure.
However planning on starting the E-Cig again.
But I've been out for awhile so I need your help.
Whats currently the bast place for a 510 starter kit? Still madvapes at $35?

What e-juce sites are good now? the only one I recall is strictly e-juice and i also recall the chemical taste some of their juices had.

And finally how are all of you, my former faithful minions....er... I mean friends? lol

DragonVapor

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2010
San Antonio, TX
You don't think over time they'll finish rotting away? I've pondered this for some time.

I concur with Scott to a degree... In the case of the living dead they would rot away... the decay would be slowed by the fact that scavengers and insects would not as likely to add decomp what with the moving about and such but decay would be inevitable.

On the other hand some zombies... such as in "The Walking Dead" have restored brain function... which obviously includes the circulatory system as their blood in not congealed... so it is possible that they wounds would actually heal in time... so decay would be more like leprosy and would happen from untended infection rather than decomp...

CES

optimistic cynic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
Birmingham, Al
Why did this thread not show up for me until today? Hmph. (It is april now right?)

I'd suggest a longer life ego style battery, much better than a bunch of 510's. Check out liberty flights for an overview of many of the possible choices-though you can comparison shop for just about everything they carry There are also a fair number of not too expensive variable voltage set ups.

There are lots of really good liquid vendors. I get mine from deejstuff.com

Since this thread is more than a month old, what'd you end up getting?

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
I agree with the mod crowd. My suggestions for a KILLER (no pun intended) set up under $100 are as follows:

ecigworkshop.com for stunningly gorgeous custom made wooden mods that take PROTECTED 18350 or 18650 batteries. Simple and elegent with a silent electric horn switch. Expertly wired and threaded for any 510 carto,atty or tank.

If your not into wood.....I recommend the NEW version of the Telescope. You can get them at GotVapes.com Another simple,elegant totally mechanical (read SAFE) mod that can be adjusted for different size batteries

For leakproof, foolproof pyrex tanks that take a standard (read CHEAP) SMOK or SmokTek cartomizer... theecig.com

Juice...meh...who the hell knows? It's so subjective and you didn't mention what flavors you like. Some companies are better at the dessert and sweet stuff then they are at tobacco and other companies specialize in tobacco and menthol with just a few specialty flavors. I personally use HALO, not only because I love the flavor but I trust the purity. Unfortunatley they are very pricey.

One more suggestion.....I know your looking for good value...but there is one thing you should not try to save money on if you go with a mod...the charger. Get a GOOD brand name charger. It may seem like a lot of money...but it's worth it.

oh...I meant to add.....if part of the reason your looking at the 510 is that you want something more "realistic"......and you don't forsee getting into mods at a later date...I recommend the KR808. The XL 102mm battery stays charged at least 6-8 hours and a good quality one is a workhorse. Bloog has a very nice product and right now they have a 4pack deal on auto batteries for 19.95. You simply can't beat that. I have not bought from them in a while but in the past I have been extremely pleased with their products. They also have manual batteries.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread