Restock of Flux Juice, When?

Status
Not open for further replies.

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
yes , there was a shipping snafu, it will be here monday according to the new shipping, we will also have 3 new tobacco lines.

One is already on the site, The All New Americano, 75%vg-25%pg, i vaped this juice in my vortex update video and Many have asked for this flavor, its very similar to what is in our x8 disposables people love so much , so here it is at gotvapes.com

we will add the 2 other new tobacco lines on monday as well along with all the other flavors.

Amy41996

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2010
Chicago, Illinois, United States
yes , there was a shipping snafu, it will be here monday according to the new shipping, we will also have 3 new tobacco lines.

One is already on the site, The All New Americano, 75%vg-25%pg, i vaped this juice in my vortex update video and Many have asked for this flavor, its very similar to what is in our x8 disposables people love so much , so here it is at gotvapes.com

we will add the 2 other new tobacco lines on monday as well along with all the other flavors.

ooooooooo dear lordt!! i cannot order til friday a.m.,,,,,payday. gonna fill my cart and cross my fingers they last :vapor:

Amy41996

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2010
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Yeah I am the same way up here but born and raised..... I am pretty sure I was geographically misplaced though. Are you a good Irish catholic girl?

nope,,,,i got faith but not "religion" was baptized Episcopalian,,,and mom dragged us thru tons of religions after that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread