The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Restock of Flux Juice, When?

Discussion in 'MyVape' started by Repent, Apr 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Repent

Repent Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 18, 2010
    Central Oregon
    The restocking date was supposed to be last Tues or Wed. a PM from Bad said stock was supposed to be delivered on Thurs but I see most everything is still out of stock.

Is there a new restock date? Chomping at the bit here.....:blink:

2. badkolo

badkolo ECF Guru ECF Veteran

yes , there was a shipping snafu, it will be here monday according to the new shipping, we will also have 3 new tobacco lines.

One is already on the site, The All New Americano, 75%vg-25%pg, i vaped this juice in my vortex update video and Many have asked for this flavor, its very similar to what is in our x8 disposables people love so much , so here it is at gotvapes.com

we will add the 2 other new tobacco lines on monday as well along with all the other flavors.

3. keelalagirl55

keelalagirl55 ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Jan 25, 2011
    Oh goodie goodie...I have been waitin and droolin over these....thank you for the update Badkolo.....might I inquire as to the other 2 new tobacco flavs or are they a surprise...cause I like surprises too:)

4. Amy41996

Amy41996 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

ooooooooo dear lordt!! i cannot order til friday a.m.,,,,,payday. gonna fill my cart and cross my fingers they last :vapor:

5. SmokingRT

SmokingRT Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nov 20, 2010
    YIPEE!!! Home at last
    Must get The All New Americano noooowwwwwww........ must click GotVapes....... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yummy can't wait for shipment

6. Amy41996

uumm dont think so SmokingRT share!!!! i want some.....ooo dear, crossing fingers they last til i can "check out"

7. SmokingRT

Nov 20, 2010
    YIPEE!!! Home at last
    I will gladly share with you because I am buying like 436 bottles you can have 2 mls

8. Amy41996

:shock: SmokingRT Darling,,,,,,,u are soooo dam generous!!!!

9. SmokingRT

Nov 20, 2010
    YIPEE!!! Home at last
    Well I will spread that out over a couple months for ya if you like..... I would go to a windy city vape meet but I am pretty sure I would be cast out. I know how you FIBs can be

10. Amy41996

whats a FIB's??

TOOO KINd OF U WITH SPEADING 2ML OVER A COUPLE OF MONTHS REALLY THANKS!!! u amaze me lolololol

11. SmokingRT

Nov 20, 2010
    YIPEE!!! Home at last
    I can not say what a FIB is on ecf ..... you have never heard that before?

12. Amy41996

nopers how bout a hint

13. SmokingRT

Nov 20, 2010
    YIPEE!!! Home at last
    it is a deragotory term that those north of your Ill border use to describe those in you area.

14. SmokingRT

Nov 20, 2010
    YIPEE!!! Home at last
    ... Illinois Bastage

15. Amy41996

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo thats what i be then roflmao but am a dern good vapororororro :vapor:

16. SmokingRT

Nov 20, 2010
    YIPEE!!! Home at last
    You are not from there originally are ya?

17. Amy41996

u be psycic then??? no born in washington d.c. then to california then to illinois when i was 7, never felt at home here,,,,,still trying to move away lolol

18. SmokingRT

Nov 20, 2010
    YIPEE!!! Home at last
    Yeah I am the same way up here but born and raised..... I am pretty sure I was geographically misplaced though. Are you a good Irish catholic girl?

19. Amy41996

nope,,,,i got faith but not "religion" was baptized Episcopalian,,,and mom dragged us thru tons of religions after that

20. SmokingRT

Nov 20, 2010
    YIPEE!!! Home at last
    Thats cool.... I havwe always said faith good religion kills...... Episcopalian oooooo that a rough strict one. Well you need to forgive them...lol. So where do you wanna move?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.