Reuleaux RX Gen3

Status
Not open for further replies.

sourmash1973

ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2013
Deer Park, TX 77503
Hey all! Been a while since I've been here. Hope everyone is well.

I have a question for anyone else who is using a Gen3.

I had no problems at all with my Gen3 until I did the v1.04 update. Ever since I did the update, once in a while it won't fire. I have to push the fire button more than once to get it to fire. Also, my Azeroth rta is showing lower ohms than what it really is. On my tester it shows 0.19 ohms but on the Gen3 it shows 0.13 ohms. My Mutation X reads the same on the Gen3 as it does on the tester. Also the volts seem weird with the Azeroth rta. I'll have it set at 120W and it will show over 5.00V with the 0.13 ohm (0.19 ohm) build but with the Mutation shows 4.65V at 120W on a 0.18 ohm build. Maybe I'm having double issues here but I'm really confused. I'm looking for some insight if anyone has any. I appreciate it in advance.

sourmash1973

ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2013
Deer Park, TX 77503
Well, I narrowed this down to the Azeroth. I've read there are issues with the positive pins in them and just so happens mine is one of them. I fiddled with it for over an hour last night and replaced all o-rings and insulator and no change. I did notice the positive pin was very black at the end, so it may have shorted at some point. I'm putting the Azeroth away for now and going back to dripping. I'm just happy there is nothing wrong with my RX Gen3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread