The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Revenger from BuyBest

Discussion in 'E-Cigarette APV Reviews' started by iuliangabriel97, Jul 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. iuliangabriel97

iuliangabriel97 Full Member

Jul 20, 2018
    Hello,
    I recently bought the Revenger kit by Vaporesso from BuyBest and I would like to share my opinion with you.
    First of all, the price I saw on this site is lower than everything I found on the internet. Everything is fine.
    The kit works fine, I m using it for about 2 months, and didn`t have any trouble with it. Great vapour production,long lasting battery and coils.
    It suits perfectly for me.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Baditude

Baditude ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 8, 2012
    Ridgeway, Ohio
    I'm sure BuyBest appreciates your endorsement. Glad you have had an enjoyable experience.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Alien Traveler
    This message by Alien Traveler has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Jul 21, 2018, Reason: Not your call to make. Be nice..
    Jul 21, 2018
  4. smacuser
    This message by smacuser has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Jul 21, 2018, Reason: Cleaning up.
    Jul 21, 2018
  5. smacuser

smacuser Vapid Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Augustine, FL
    ;)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Vaperer

Vaperer Super Member ECF Veteran

Dec 10, 2017
    Gone fishing
    Hip hip hooray. I'm glad everything is working out for you. It would really be bad if it didn't work for you I think . I'm happy as a clam with my stuff. You're happy I'm happy everybody's happy.

• Like Like x 2
  7. ExtremeDooty

ExtremeDooty Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 5, 2017
    Michigan
    Wow. Lasted two whole months? That's just like..normal.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. b.m.

b.m. Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 30, 2014
    Ohio
    Kind of yes and no on the advertisement.I recently bought from that same company for the first time,and after you make a purchase,they send you an email saying if you post a review of the item you bought from them,then send them a link,you get a cash back reward or points or something like that.

• Like Like x 3
  9. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Tucson, AZ
    I have no idea what buybest does or doesn't do but I'm glad you had a good experience that is what matters.

Anna

• Like Like x 4
  10. gpjoe

gpjoe Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 30, 2013
    Motown
    Well, it made me look up the site (which I had never heard of) so it seems like an effective strategy to drive up traffic...at least for suckers like me. :)

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. b.m.

Mar 30, 2014
    Ohio
    Don't feel bad,a $5 off coupon code is what got me haha.

• Like Like x 4
  12. ExtremeDooty

Aug 5, 2017
    Michigan
    Guess what I found at Buybest… https://www.resellerratings.com/store/BuyBest

I'm sensing a trend here.:rolleyes::lol:

[​IMG]

IulianGabr...
    5/5
    2018-07-19

Satisfied.Would recommend

"I recently bought a Revenger Kit. First of all, I was skeptical about buying goods from a different country but it seemed to be actually very satisfying because the price is lower and the quality is the same. I got a little excited when I received the kit so I primed the coil and start vaping. Everything went perfectly.. From ordering to shipping and using the kit. 5/5 stars
    Buy the Best Gears at Great Price - Online Shopping"

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Cohan13

Cohan13 Full Member

Jul 23, 2018
    What are you trying to do? Dox people? Are you really that toxic?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. ExtremeDooty

Aug 5, 2017
    Michigan
    What are Dox people? I haven't said anything negative about anyone. The posts speak for themselves. You were the one that pointed out the Revenger post, I was just trying to be fair to you. The back and forth ends here, at least on my part.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Cohan13

Cohan13 Full Member

Jul 23, 2018
    Judging by your detective work, I'm sure that you can find out what doxing people means. Please have the decency to delete his personal photo and the link with his full name on which he didn't give you permission to share.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. christopher Grant

christopher Grant New Member

Aug 10, 2018
    Been looking at diffrent vaping sites in the uk and ive got to say by far the best and cheapest place out the to buy everything from vapeing to electronics is buybest the customer service is really good and the shipping to the uk is really good aswell love the flash sales the have aswell

• Like Like x 2
  17. b.m.

Mar 30, 2014
    Ohio
    I didn't have to deal with customer service,but i got my mod from them here in the US really fast,so i would definitely buy from them again.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.