Revenger from BuyBest

Status
Not open for further replies.

iuliangabriel97

Jul 20, 2018
Hello,
I recently bought the Revenger kit by vaporesso from BuyBest and I would like to share my opinion with you.
First of all, the price I saw on this site is lower than everything I found on the internet. Everything is fine.
The kit works fine, I m using it for about 2 months, and didn`t have any trouble with it. Great vapour production,long lasting battery and coils.
It suits perfectly for me.

Reactions: stols001

Alien Traveler

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2014
United States
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Not your call to make. Be nice.

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    • Deleted by classwife
    • Reason: Cleaning up

Vaperer

ECF Veteran
    Dec 10, 2017
    Hello,
    I recently bought the Revenger kit by Vaporesso from BuyBest and I would like to share my opinion with you.
    First of all, the price I saw on this site is lower than everything I found on the internet. Everything is fine.
    The kit works fine, I m using it for about 2 months, and didn`t have any trouble with it. Great vapour production,long lasting battery and coils.
    It suits perfectly for me.
    Hip hip hooray. I'm glad everything is working out for you. It would really be bad if it didn't work for you I think . I'm happy as a clam with my stuff. You're happy I'm happy everybody's happy.

b.m.

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 30, 2014
    Ohio
    I think it's an advertisement and should be deleted.
    Kind of yes and no on the advertisement.I recently bought from that same company for the first time,and after you make a purchase,they send you an email saying if you post a review of the item you bought from them,then send them a link,you get a cash back reward or points or something like that.

ExtremeDooty

ECF Veteran
    Aug 5, 2017
    Michigan
    Guess what I found at Buybest… https://www.resellerratings.com/store/BuyBest

I'm sensing a trend here.:rolleyes::lol:

IulianGabr...
    5/5
    2018-07-19

Satisfied.Would recommend

"I recently bought a Revenger Kit. First of all, I was skeptical about buying goods from a different country but it seemed to be actually very satisfying because the price is lower and the quality is the same. I got a little excited when I received the kit so I primed the coil and start vaping. Everything went perfectly.. From ordering to shipping and using the kit. 5/5 stars
    Buy the Best Gears at Great Price - Online Shopping"

Last edited:

Cohan13

Jul 23, 2018
    Guess what I found at Buybest… https://www.resellerratings.com/store/BuyBest

I'm sensing a trend here.:rolleyes::lol:

5/5
    2018-07-19

Satisfied.Would recommend

"I recently bought a Revenger Kit. First of all, I was skeptical about buying goods from a different country but it seemed to be actually very satisfying because the price is lower and the quality is the same. I got a little excited when I received the kit so I primed the coil and start vaping. Everything went perfectly.. From ordering to shipping and using the kit. 5/5 stars
    Buy the Best Gears at Great Price - Online Shopping"
    What are you trying to do? Dox people? Are you really that toxic?

Last edited:

Cohan13

Jul 23, 2018
    What are Dox people? I haven't said anything negative about anyone. The posts speak for themselves. You were the one that pointed out the Revenger post, I was just trying to be fair to you. The back and forth ends here, at least on my part.
    Judging by your detective work, I'm sure that you can find out what doxing people means. Please have the decency to delete his personal photo and the link with his full name on which he didn't give you permission to share.

b.m.

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 30, 2014
    Ohio
    Been looking at diffrent vaping sites in the uk and ive got to say by far the best and cheapest place out the to buy everything from vapeing to electronics is buybest the customer service is really good and the shipping to the uk is really good aswell love the flash sales the have aswell
    I didn't have to deal with customer service,but i got my mod from them here in the US really fast,so i would definitely buy from them again.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread