Reversing Heart Disease after stopping smoking

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Also, if you have no insurance, the hospital will help you GET insurance, if you are indigent enough for it (and no offense intended there have been times in my life where I have NEEDED it myself.) If you can't AFFORD insurance, for reals, they will put you on Medicare, you will quite likely not pay a penny,

If you are NOT on insurance, well, as someone with several CHRONIC illnesses, you are not doing yourself a FAVOR. You never know when one will strike and then none will touch you until Dec--January which is open enrollment time.

Also, if you just DON'T have insurance because well... You figured why bother, MOST decent hospitals will work out a VASTLY reduced payment plan with you if they are at ALL decent. They tend to WANT to do that, from what I've seen. You will pay more than an insurance copay, but it shouldn't make you INDGIENT.

Also.... GOD, money does not matter that much if you are DEAD. Worst case, you declare medical bankruptcy and by the way that doesn't mean they are going to come take all your STUFF. I have been through a bankruptcy and it was the SUCK and I never want to again, but they don't treat you HORRIBLY. If there is a real, valid reason for it (mine was medical as it happened) and our credit recovered enough to buy a house in like 3-5 years. It was not the end of the world.

And, BTW, you don't "pay" an ER doc to do what YOU say, he is ON STAFF and paid by the hospital and will do EVERYTHING necessary to protect YOU and his MALPRACTICE insurance.

You could see a cardiologist and "pay HIM" to do the tests you want but there is usually a wait, and if he thinks you are having a heart attack in his office, guess what he will send you by ambulance to the nearest ER. You may then get hit with an ambulance bill depending on where you live.

Please just GO get help, JESUS.

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread