Review: Crave Organic EJuice

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedheadedBStarD

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2015
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Hey all,

I've tried every crappy ejuice available at B&Ms here in Vancouver (usually 50/50 blends, or worse) in the last year and finally found a good juice. Looking around the forum people haven't necessarily liked juices from this company in the past, but it also looks like they only sold non-nicotine juices at that point. Crave has their own store fronts here in the city, so I got them directly from the source. Price was $28.94 for 2 30 mL bottles with the current sale after the governments 14% tax.

Recently I've tried the 100% organic VG Chai, Banana, and Pure Strawberry flavours (I'm Canadian. This is the correct spelling for us. LOL) and have really enjoyed them. All juices I've tried from them were 12 mL nicotine.

The Chai has a pretty bold flavour that will smack you if your not ready for it the first time you inhale, but once you know the potency is really nice and spicy with a slight sweetness in the aftertaste.

The Banana is my favorite of the three that I've tried so far. Sweet, but not artificially so, and a smooth draw.

The Pure Strawberry is again sweet, but not a strawberry flavoured candy sweet. This one is quite mellow in flavour so I have to use a higher wattage on my box mod to bring it out.

Anybody else had good experiences? Suggestions for my next order from them?

QMPNyFE.png

The Chai is long gone. Used it in my old rig before getting this setup early this week.

Last edited:

RedheadedBStarD

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2015
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Coming back to this I've retried the Chai in my Eleaf gear (Lemo Drop and iStick 30W) and have actually had to cut it with some other juice as it is sooooo overpoweringly strong. Even with cutting I'm not going to be getting this flavour again. This is my personal taste you may like a intense spicy vape.

I also picked up some of the Citrus Punch from this company. Another pretty bold flavour that tastes like an orange rock candy to me. I used this to cut the Chai and the sweetness helps a bit, but not enough to make it palatable to me.

RedheadedBStarD

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2015
Vancouver, BC, Canada
I've now also tried their grape, french vanilla, peach, and pina colada. All are pretty good on their own, or in mixes (pina coloda with banana; grape, peach, banana; french vanilla with banana). As you can tell I really like the banana lol.

Further insight on some of the previous flavours.
I got sick of the citrus punch pretty quick. After about 15 mL I gave the rest of the bottle away.
Chai really isn't made for use in anything stronger than a clearomizer. Gave that away too.

Subjective rankings of the ones I've tried.
1) Banana
2) Grape
3) French Vanilla
4) Pure Strawberry
5) Pina Colada
6) Peach
7) Citrus Punch
8) Chai

RedheadedBStarD

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2015
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Picked up two more flavours last week. Funky Monkey and Cookie Dough.

Funky Monkey is a chocolate and banana mix with a slight hint of vanilla. I enjoyed it.

Cookie Dough has a strong cookie aroma and tastes extremely sweet with a bit of cinnamon. Too sweet for me, but probably less overpowering if your using a cartomizer system.

I attempted to go back and edit my original post so I could keep a running list of my favorites, but I seem to have lost the ability to edit previous posts when the mods moved the thread. Updated list below.

1) Banana
2) Funky Monkey
3) Grape
4) French Vanilla
5) Pure Strawberry
6) Pina Colada
7) Peach
8) Cookie Dough
9) Citrus Punch
10) Chai

RedheadedBStarD

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2015
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Two more! Raspberry and Cranberry. Both are really natural tasting and fragrant flavours. Raspberry is now near the top of my list. Literally like chomping into a fresh raspberry.

Last time I was in I was told they will be revamping their line, so I don't know how long I'll be able to get the flavours I do like, or what will be coming down the pipe.

btw I don't have any affilation with Crave and I don't receive any free product, etc for my reviews (wish I did though lol)

1) Banana
2) Raspberry
3) Funky Monkey
4) Cranberry
5) Grape
6) French Vanilla
7) Pure Strawberry
8) Pina Colada
9) Peach
10) Cookie Dough
11) Citrus Punch
12) Chai