REVIEW: Taboo flavor - LiquidXpress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calicomarie

Mar 12, 2010
Omaha, NE
I just have a standard auto and a standard manual battery. I think it is a problem with most if not all the new 501? cartos, since the ones i ordered from Litecig had the same problem. It's not as noticeable on the menthol cartos as it is on the Taboo ones. With the Taboo I'm not getting any flavor from vaping other then the rubber taste.

mindtwist69

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2009
Not to throw any "excuses" out there, the flavor is off slightly, and it changes the taste due to how quickly the filiments heat up and such. BUT having said that, cartos are like brand new atomizers, how many threads have you seen where people have nasty tasting atty's during the first uses? Part of the problem lies in the breaking in period and the atty's themselves. If you think the carto's are burning, please feel free to break it open and look, It should not be dry or blackened burnt.

At the end of the day we are working to fix the issues that have arisen and I want all of my customers to know how much I value their inputs to help us know what is wrong so we can fix it. We have listened closely to our customers since day one and will continue to do so, because in the end, if you don't like something, you won't visit us again. Our goal is to make your entire experience with us, not just the products, a positive experience.

Feel free to email myself or queen at any time!

Rob

woodman

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2010
USA midwest
I just have a standard auto and a standard manual battery. I think it is a problem with most if not all the new 501? cartos, since the ones i ordered from Litecig had the same problem. It's not as noticeable on the menthol cartos as it is on the Taboo ones. With the Taboo I'm not getting any flavor from vaping other then the rubber taste.

If it were me, i would buy a pass thru and re-try same cartos on that.

woodman

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2010
USA midwest
That may be true, woodman. These cartos work on a stock battery but in from what I see, they work great on a higher voltage device. That is just my opinion though.

Just thinking Calicomarie said bad taste from 2-diff vendor cartos and using std batteries (3.1v) so to eliminate a possible battery issue i would buy a passthru (same 3.1v) and try these same cartos on it. Could be batteries getting weak?
Not to mention pass thru is great thing to have around anyway :)

Hey, im loving these liquid expres carto's after empty and drip refilling with various juice as i get a different experience compared to 510 atty's and cartidges......:cool:

Still want to figure out why carto-atty taste difference though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread