Reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dkrom68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2009
Backwoods NY USA
Good or bad, please post them in the Liquid Review section General E-Liquid Reviews as well so others have a chance to see what everyones opinions and tastes are. No 2 people are the same and with taste being so subjective its good to hear from alot of people in every aspect. I dont mind if you dont like something from me at all its just good to get the honesty of all.

Also you can do a supplier review here Reviews of Suppliers - Positive. I appreciate hearing how I am doing overall. If you have something you think Im doing wrong, voice there as well so we can fix any issues. I want everyone to have their opinions on things and negativity can only lead to positive things as they can be corrected but without knowing I cant fix it.

Thanks once again everyone.

You can also post reviews in this thread, and just copy over to the others, but only reviews, not for general chit chat please.

vapspaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2010
SC
Ok! me first! LOL I already posted this in the other threads so I'll just copy it here as well. Great idea Don.

CONUNDRUM

This is one of the brew masters latest creations as of Mar 2012. Actually the first solo creation by Mrs. brew Master II. And I think she knocked this one out of the park.

I just got this on my last order and tried it last Saturday for the first time. The very first 2 or 3 hits I instantly thought WOW! This has a nice coconut base to it. Then on hits 3 through 10 I thought hmmm maybe it's more of a Pineapple flavor.
Then all day yesterday I kept trying to nail it down and at one point I thought hmmm.... maybe it's more of a Mango taste. That's when I realized I just can't figure this one out. My SIL came over last night and the first thing he tasted was Strawberry so I quickly yanked my PV out of his hands and took another hit and yup! Sure enough I can kinda sorta taste maybe I think a little Strawberry in there. Maybe. LOL

Conundrum.... What a perfect name for this one.

Hat's off to Mrs. MixmasterII.
To me this is a perfect vape to mix my normal Casa routine up. It really does have a perfect blend of fruits in it such that none of them stand out. And as a whole, this juice is not over powering at all. It has a nice smoothness to it yet I get a pretty good TH from it, which isn't normal for most fruit flavors. This stuff is hard to put down. LOL

Two thumbs up for this one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread