- Magnetic back cover

In the package:
- Manto mod
- USB charging cable
- User manual
- Warranty card

hL37Slo.jpg

aK8KOax.jpg

Manto mod is dual 18650 battery mod, it is capable of firing up to 228W, supporting standard VW mode and TC mode. I received manto mod in black color, but you can choose from 5 different color combinations.
The back cover of manto uses an IML panel with a unique pattern to make the device feel solid and look stylish. Manto mod has really nice shape, it feels really comfortable in the hand.
Dimensions of the mod: 47mm x 31mm x 89mm, weight of the mod is 151g without batteries.
Here you can use atomizers with 25mm diameter without overhang. Build quiality is pretty much good and so far color quality is good as well.

QupHslz.jpg

cDq8EQ0.jpg

On the top of the mod you can see centered 510 connection and connection is raised a little bit, which I really like because I will not scratch the top of the mod with atomizer. Threads on connection are good and here you can see gold plated spring loaded 510 pin.
From the bottom of the mod you can see venting holes. On the side there is the fire button and fire button is very clicky, it protrudes on the top side. You can use the fire button with your thumb or your index finger without any problems. In my opinion it is very comfortable fire button. Fire button is very responsive and there is no missfires.
From the back of the mod there is IML panel with engraved "Manto" on it. Panel has very nice pattern and Iml material is very scratch resistant. Back panel has a little bit play up and down, but not left and right, also when you shake the mod panel won't move up and down, you can move the panel up and down only when you are trying to but when you are using it you won't notice anything. There is a little notch so you can easily take off the panel and when you take it off you can see battery slots and inside you can see battery orientation marked in white color which is really good. On the bottom you can see one big magnet, on the top two smaller ones, magnets are pretty much good and they hold the panel good, as I said when you shake the mod your panel will not move. From the inside of the battery door you can see sticker in case that your batteries are scratched, but anyway you should never use scratched batteries. It is easy to place batteries inside or take batteries out.
On the front of the mod you can see Rincoe logo, very big screen, plus and minus buttons and usb port for charge and upgrade the device. Left and right buttons are very clicky and responsive. Also there is no button rattle when you shake the device.
Screen is very big, 2 inch tft color screen. Screen is very bright and you basically can see everything pretty much clear on the screen, but also you can adjust brightness of the screen, later I will write how. Manto features display with 3d feel, very nice display, in my opinion.

0VUiJMY.jpg

7KXhqh5.jpg

To turn on the device you need to click 5 times on the fire button, to turn it off you also need to click 5 times on the fire button.
When you turn on the device on the screen in the power mode you will see:

- You will see MANTO on top
- Dual battery indicator
- Wattage
- Selected boost
- Puff counter
- Ohms
- Voltage
- Puff time from 0-10s

To adjust the wattage in power mode you will use left and right buttons, when you press left or right button you will adjust wattage in 0.1w increments, if you hold any of buttons you will adjust in 1w increments and it will be very fast. Max output power is 228w and when you click up button when the device is on 228w it will go back to 1w.
You can lock the device by pressing left and right buttons in the same time, if you want to unlock the device you need to do the same, but when the device is locked you won't be able to adjust wattage and you still will able to use the fire button and vape.
To enter the menu you need to click 3 times on the fire button and in the menu you will see:

- Vw mode
- TC mode
- Setting

In setting in Vw mode you can see:
- Min
- Normal
- High
- Max

In tc mode you can see:
- Nickel
- Titanium
- Stainless steel
- Tcr

In setting:
- Brightness
- Timeout
- Color
- Factory reset

In settings you can adjust the brightness of the screen, and it actually works very well. You can adjust screen timeout from 10-240s. You can change the color of the screen which is very good, you can choose between, blue, purple, pink, red, orange, yellow and green, so color of the screen will be the selected color and white color.
If you want to reset your puffs you will need to go to settings and choose factory reset, I would like that they added separate option for puff counter reset.
To exit the menu you need to hold the fire button for few seconds.
In vw lowest resistance that you can use is 0.08ohm, in tc lowest resistance that you can use is 0.05ohm.

Protections here:

- Low waltage protection
- 10 seconds cut off
- Over heating protection
- Short circuit protection
- Reverse polarity protection

You can pretty much easy adjust your settings here, menu is very simple and still you have really nice options. This device is very fast, it fires almost instantly, in just 0.002s. This device also supports 2A fast charging, but as always I recommend to charge your batteries in external charger. This device also discharges the batteries pretty much equally.
This mod works very well, it looks very stylish and beautiful in my opinion. Mod is shaped perfectly and it is very, very comfortable for using. I agree that mod is a fingerprint magnet but that makes the mod also scratch resistance, so in my opinion this is a good thing, I would like to mention that this material is very strong. So far I can't see any scratches on the mod.
Only things that may bother you here is maybe that this device is fingerprint magnet, but as I said it is pretty much scratch resistant, so I'm okay with it and if you like to use bigger atomizers than 25mm you can't here without overhang.
There is a lot of pros with this device, first, build quality is impressive, it feels really good in the hand and it looks very nice, mod has very big and very nice screen that most people will like, it has very good settings and it fires almost instantly.
If you ask me, I think that this mod is very good and beautiful mod, I use this mod every single day without any problems, so I would definitely recommend it.

Rincoe manto

iq4fk4r.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread