Riva 510 SE qustions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy the Addicted Nurse

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2011
Upstate, SC
Well guys I think I've got a winner! Just doing some dripping for the moment (extra cartos haven't come in yet) and I'm still trying to find the best juice for me right now...but so far it's great! No more trying to suck a grape through a straw, better taste and vapor...still working on a TH but I think the 36mg higher PG stuff I have on order will do the trick!

Thanks so much for all the help Steve! you're the best!

ajkron

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2011
alabama
glad to hear your happy with your pv. but seriously 36mg! now thats hard core

Well guys I think I've got a winner! Just doing some dripping for the moment (extra cartos haven't come in yet) and I'm still trying to find the best juice for me right now...but so far it's great! No more trying to suck a grape through a straw, better taste and vapor...still working on a TH but I think the 36mg higher PG stuff I have on order will do the trick!

Thanks so much for all the help Steve! you're the best!

Amy the Addicted Nurse

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2011
Upstate, SC
You're very welcome, Amy. I'll need an update on what you think of the Riva WITH THE BOGE510LR CARTOS ON THEM!!!!!!!! That was the original configuration we worked out that would work best for you. Sorry to be such a pest.
Hey now mister I never said anything about you being a pest!!

I still couldn't taste anything so I had a LRcarto filled with some Cinna Pear that the sweet SalemGold sent me.(it's the only one of the 25ish I've tried so far that I can taste)

It's a winner for sure! Still not getting much of a TH but as we've said before it's I think it's gonna be a combo of my Riva, LR cartos and finding my right mix of a higher nic/PG and everything will be perfect!

mohawkx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2011
arizona
Hey now mister I never said anything about you being a pest!!

I still couldn't taste anything so I had a LRcarto filled with some Cinna Pear that the sweet SalemGold sent me.(it's the only one of the 25ish I've tried so far that I can taste)

It's a winner for sure! Still not getting much of a TH but as we've said before it's I think it's gonna be a combo of my Riva, LR cartos and finding my right mix of a higher nic/PG and everything will be perfect!

Glad to hear it!.............Fade to Black...............insert commercial.................and.................out

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina

Not really :) I started at 36 mgs and so did many other that I know. That is sometimes what it takes for heavy smokers to get off the cigs. Once she has that under her belt she can start
reducing nic levels :)

Amy the Addicted Nurse

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2011
Upstate, SC

Not really :) I started at 36 mgs and so did many other that I know. That is sometimes what it takes for heavy smokers to get off the cigs. Once she has that under her belt she can start
reducing nic levels :)

thanks Salem old pal! as a former 2ppd smoker I think for now at least, 36mg is what I need, and if it's too much I know how to cut it back some...but I really don't think that's gonna be a problem at all.

Amy the Addicted Nurse

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2011
Upstate, SC
Glad to hear it!.............Fade to Black...............insert commercial.................and.................out

after my day of Riva vaping I had to come tell you thanks again!! Sooooooooo much better! even if it is black ;) going to Hobby Lobby tomorrow to find a few stickers or something to girly them up!
Now to get my "sweet spot" juice and I'll be set for a longer life vaping instead of smoking!

Amy the Addicted Nurse

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2011
Upstate, SC
36 on the nicotine sounds pretty sever t me also but whatever works for you.. I smoked for almost 50 yrs. hitting two packs a day minimum for the last 10 yrs. and I use 18 & 24 MG nicotine.

well being here has shown me more than ever that it's a individual thing...and due to some of the meds I'm on and how they affect me,I suspect that my body tends to build up a tolerance to things really fast. All I know is the first week I got awesome TH from 18-24mg and now I get NOTHING, NODA! and while vapor output means almost nothing to me, TH matters a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread