Riva-T Charging - any usb charger?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kristiaan_d

Nov 13, 2011
south wales
Hi Guys,
just wanted to check something quickly, i have a Riva-T ecig and at the moment due to a faulty charger that came with the item i dont have a wall charger at hand, can i use any usb wall charger with these??

The reason i ask is that i have an Apple Iphone charger but unlike the Riva-T charger that was 5V@500Ma this one is 5V@1amp

just wanted to get feedback on what others are using to charge there cigarettes with, im currently doing the first charge that says it needs to be 8 hours long and the only thing i have to charge it apart from this apple adaptor is my PC which i dont really want to leave on for 8 hours :)

Kris

wdave

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2009
Cincinnati, OH
Hi Guys,
just wanted to check something quickly, i have a Riva-T ecig and at the moment due to a faulty charger that came with the item i dont have a wall charger at hand, can i use any usb wall charger with these??

The reason i ask is that i have an Apple Iphone charger but unlike the Riva-T charger that was 5V@500Ma this one is 5V@1amp

just wanted to get feedback on what others are using to charge there cigarettes with, im currently doing the first charge that says it needs to be 8 hours long and the only thing i have to charge it apart from this apple adaptor is my PC which i dont really want to leave on for 8 hours :)

Kris

Kensington 4-port USB charger at amazon.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread