RiVa-T (eGo) CE6 Clearomizer Starter Kit Holiday Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celestino

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran

In celebration of the upcoming holiday season, we'd like to start a Facebook "Like" Giveaway for an awesome Starter Kit package!

Entry is easy and more importantly FREE!

Because everyone can use a little more free in their life around this time of the year!

Please visit our Facebook page for more details!

Happy Holidays and Good Luck all!

Celestino

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
the facebook link just takes me to my home page

That's strange it works for me :confused:

If you're not logged into Facebook when you click the link, you should be able to login once you click the link and it should take you straight to our page. Anyhow here is the direct link:

http://www.facebook.com/EVcigs

Celestino

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hey all, we announced the Winner on Facebook and we chose to respect their privacy by not posting their real name on any of the Forums. If you are interested in seeing who won, please check our Facebook page.

We want to thank everyone for your participation and we will be holding more Facebook promotions in the near future so if you have a FB don't forget to "Like us" to receive updates on all our Facebook promotions!

Last edited:

natura

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2009
USA-Western NY
Hey all, we announced the Winner on Facebook and we chose to respect their privacy by not posting their real name on any of the Forums. If you are interested in seeing who won, please check our Facebook page.

We want to thank everyone for your participation and we will be holding more Facebook promotions in the near future so if you have a FB don't forget to "Like us" to receive updates on all our Facebook promotions!

I am new to facebook but I can't see the winner. I do see 10 hours ago on the KR808D-1 Basic Kit and then the one posted on Dec 10 but can't find anything stating who won. I did look a couple times. Am I missing something again?

Also, spoke with Lee in customer service. Very nice person. Is he on the forum? ..or can he contact me vis messaging on ecf ? or do I need to call the 800 number again? I like to try and save everyone's money if I can. I know 800 numbers can cost a bit- while messaging here is probably nothing extra. All this babbling in the quest to keep pricing low lol.

Deck153

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Hello Natura,

PM Sent!

I am new to facebook but I can't see the winner. I do see 10 hours ago on the KR808D-1 Basic Kit and then the one posted on Dec 10 but can't find anything stating who won. I did look a couple times. Am I missing something again?

Also, spoke with Lee in customer service. Very nice person. Is he on the forum? ..or can he contact me vis messaging on ecf ? or do I need to call the 800 number again? I like to try and save everyone's money if I can. I know 800 numbers can cost a bit- while messaging here is probably nothing extra. All this babbling in the quest to keep pricing low lol.

Celestino

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran

To view the Giveaway on our Facebook page, you need to scroll down to the post on Nov 15th. You will need to expand the "Comments" and "Previous comments" to see his entry.

I will have Les call you, and btw, yes he is on ECF. His SN is Deck153. Anyhow I will let him know to contact you as soon as he is available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread