Riva Various Voltage Kits

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMRocks

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2010
Youngstown, Ohio
I have to dig up all MY receipts from your company to update my points because someone was too lazy to transfer over the customer data?

Like David said, you don't actually have to dig up any receipts and try to calculate your reward points balance. We have a copy of the database from the old website and can look up your old account ID and transfer the rewards, you just have to let us know what your new and old IDs are.

Again, I apologize for not being able to transfer the customer data. I could have transferred all of it if it weren't for the fact that I don't have contact with the developers of the old site, so I couldn't get the algorithm from them to decrypt the passwords. For security reasons, we couldn't transfer everyone's accounts without passwords, else we would run the risk of people being able to access others' accounts. The only other option was to give everyone random passwords and then make them go through the process of resetting them to create a new one, which would be almost as much of a pain as creating a new account. We opted to give out reward points in exchange for creating a new account instead, and manually transferring reward points upon request. It's not ideal for anyone, including for us to have to do thousands of account lookups for reward transfers, but it was the best we could do considering the situation.

I hope you decide to stay with us, but if not, we will always wish you the best on your ecig journey. In the end, what's important is that you are happy and hopefully tobacco free.

If you have any suggestions, please let us know what we can do to improve. Customer satisfaction is and always will be a top priority. While I'm not customer service, I am here to improve your experience with ordering from us, and I am trying out the products and giving suggestions there as well. I also read the forums pretty frequently and relay things back to David, both positive and negative, so that we know what we're doing right and what we're doing wrong.

I hope you decide to take David up on his offer and send him a PM, I'm sure he will do whatever he can to make it right for you.

ellanceo

May 11, 2009
Las Cruces, NM
Hm...well it has been a week now since I posted that, sent emails (3 so far) and even tried the live-chat (it was down), I have yet to get any response.

This is really disappointing to receive ZERO customer service after years of being a dedicated customer, and recently deciding to make you guys my primary provider. That is certainly not happening now after my e-cig just falling apart the way it did after only 2-3 weeks, and then coming back to your website to find out, YET AGAIN, I have to dig up all MY receipts from your company to update my points because someone was too lazy to transfer over the customer data?

Yeah, I unfortunately am now done with Eastmall. You are certainly not the company I started my e-cig experience with over THREE years ago. I really hate to give such bad feedback after such a great review, but you guys earned it.

It has been one month since I posted this, and I have since very much regretted it. I wish I could edit it directly, so that it wouldn't hurt the company. I would hate for them to lose customers over something that was so emotionally charged, rather than level-headed.

Around that time, I lost a very close childhood friend of mine after he went into a coma over several days. I also lost my job selling e-cigarettes for a kiosk company, not a great job, but something I loved and it brought money. A lot of that stress influenced those statements and I have since been taken care of very well by David and everyone at Eastmall.

They sympathized with my situation and made sure that everything was taken care of. I have been buying from Eastmall for 3+ years now as my main supplier, and ever since Ed from Australia personally called me and had a 2+ hour conversation just to answer my questions, I knew this was a great company.

Even after I bought my first 801 kit and had some batteries arrive DOA, David made sure to refund everything and take care of me right. Eastmall is a Chinese based company, so the ordering process and communication channels can be laggy depending on where you are in the world, but patience is very much worth it with such a caring company.

I still have 1 Riva VV battery working, and several more ordered. Other than the issue I had with my battery previously, I am completely satisfied with these kits, and would never consider another provider for such cost-effective products. :vapor:

Thank you again Eastmall for being so understanding, and I hope others read this and consider Eastmall as their electronic cigarette provider. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread