Riva's back in stock! $29.99 plus $2.99 shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

foggy1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2010
S F Bay Area
Abe, I haven't heard anything about my order.
Will you be able to take my payment ? craig

update; Sat. 10/23/10 4pm PST
Payment was finally accepted .. Order #8234
Had to registar cc w/ paypal
wanted to avoid paypal.. hijacked accts..
you should let us know all payments must go thru p/p
would have had my unit here and vaping happily last week

all mail men/women in my neighborhood are now subect to search !!

Last edited:

Natalia

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2010
California
Last edited:

mpetva

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Virginia
Abe, could you check out the thread "Anyone else using cartos with the Riva 901???"
Maybe you could put everyone's mind at ease or offer advice? Thank you.

OH NO, I just read those post on the link and now I am really worried I will be having problems using my 808 cartomizers!? I use mostly cartomizers (808s) and I will have wasted my money (which living on retirement income is not something I can afford to waste) on getting the 901 Riva if they don't work with it.

And I certainly don't want to have to use any adapters, thats why I ordered a 901 to begin with....sighs....

That was why I asked if cartomizer work here on this thread before I placed my order.....

Last edited:

Natalia

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2010
California
OH NO, I just read those post on the link and now I am really worried I will be having problems using my 808 cartomizers!? I use mostly cartomizers (808s) and I will have wasted my money (which living on retirement income is not something I can afford to waste) on getting the 901 Riva if they don't work with it.

And I certainly don't want to have to use any adapters, thats why I ordered a 901 to begin with....sighs....

That was why I asked if cartomizer work here on this thread before I placed my order.....

I'm sorry mpeta, I know how you feel. I asked first before ordering too. I went ahead and ordered the adapter hoping it will all work out. Keep reading the other thread for updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread