Not open for further replies.

pkj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2010
Paula in Arizona
Just clicked on the 510 link.
There are ZERO available. Not possible to put one into my shopping cart.

If this is correct, this is a bummer.

I, along with many others, have been waiting and waiting for this Riva offer. Are they sold out already? Did I miss something (again)?

Thanks for any info you have on this,

otrpu

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2010
Colorado
I have both 510 & 901 Riva's from LF. All I vape is cartos. Mostly C-E2 510 XL from CoV. Got a bunch of V4L 808 cartos off someone selling on ECF. These have silver connector. I'm assuming it's really aluminum. They are pink, white, and light green wrappers. All these were pre-loaded with juice. The juice tastes like crap. But after I vape one for a few hours, I reload it with my own DIY cinnamon concoction and it masks the original juice to where it's tolerable to me. My point is the cartos I use fit the LF Riva's. The V4L cartos have a tighter draw, but not objectionable to me. The 901/808 combination is neigh onto an inch shorter than the 510/E2 XL rig. For stealth vaping I think the Riva 901 w/regular size carto is an ideal setup. JMHO

Cheers,
otrpu

pkj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2010
Paula in Arizona
Man... can we lock this thread so we stop getting teased seeing it bold? ;o)

I'll give that a big Amen! Can't you just start a new thread when they actually ARE available? This is frustrating, to say the least, for those of us waiting for the shipment to come in. We see this, go to the website and then realize they are sold out again. grrrr.

Let's start over - Please.
Thank you,

pkj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2010
Paula in Arizona
LOL - Sorry about that Matthew. How are you doing? I'm going to unsubscribe from this thread. I am getting to antsy and too frustrated.

IF I get one of the Riva's when they come in - that is great.
IF I do not get one of the Riva's when they come in - That is ok too.

LOL - I'm done checking and watching this thread. I get the email alerts of a new posting here in my email. Hop over to the site. Nothing. Wonder how much time I've spent on this? Enough already.

I Will Be Back when they are in stock - I Hope - LOL

Later,
Paula

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread