Not open for further replies.

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
ok, then that is right... it's the air hole sitting on top that I have trouble with.

Ok, you have 2 choices:
1. Use an oring under it so you can align it so it is pointing up when your hitting off it.
Or
2. Adjust your grip so it's pointing up when you hit it.

It has to be pointing up or the juice will block the hole, and get sucked up as you draw resulting in the wet vape you are experiencing as well as a tight and lame vape cause the air is being restricted. :)

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
done, I actually removed 1 of the orings that I was using between the 2 parts of the atomizer and so far the wet vape seems to be gone, getting a very weak vape now though. :/

Try replacing the battery and checking that your post screws are tight :)

Just checking, now that you removed that oring, the airhole is still in front of the coil right?

Marvin & Sennie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
screws are tight, changed battery, better but still not the vaping machine I got at 1st. But I am getting it!! :))
Try replacing the battery and checking that your post screws are tight :)

Just checking, now that you removed that oring, the airhole is still in front of the coil right?

X-Puppy

Cloud Hound!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
Marysville, Washington, USA
Adding and removing orings changes the height of the air hole in relation to the coil. The coil height then needs to be adjusted in relation to the new height of the air hole.

It would also make sense that the higher you raise the air hole and coil, the more juice you will need to squonk to reach it.

Krazirob

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
Cameron, NC
i have never noticed it being not aligned UNLESS.........what i have noticed is that one RM2 is not like every other RM2. If i use the cap from another RM2 is will not align in most cases or a totally different RM2.....so be careful when having parts laying around and you just grab any ol RM2 cap......or in my case these things are so damn good they are always in use on a REO.....LOL.

But good post on fixing the issue if it comes unaligned from the shop.

supertrunker

Living sarcasm
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Texas
i have err a few RM2s and it's important to take them apart and put them back together individually unless you are a fan of that o-ring half way down look.

There's extra fun to be had matching the freshly coiled atty to the correct device, since my low ohm coils will not fire on a vv device. So not only are my RM2s paired bottom and top but they are laid out so as to pair them to the device they will work best on!

And that is why i hate my wife "cleaning" my desk ;)

T

Reactions: Alawot

FAAmecanic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2011
Crestview, FL
the o-rings on the RM2 are unnecessary if you put the coil over the squonk hole side Rob already placed the airhole in the right place

Not true all the time. In my case it could be because I bought mine used and maybe the sender mixed his caps up if he had multiple RM2s??

Either way the 1mm oring works great between cap and bottom for hole alignment. The 1.5 mm oring works great for bottom to REO alignment/juice leakage.

Thanks superx

This message sent from Mars! Isn't it lovely! Using Tapatalk2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread