RN4072 atomizer question

Status
Not open for further replies.

flobiwan

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2009
I purchased a generic RN4072 from Freshsmoking.com (the Maharaja, I believe). Can I purchase atomizers for this from other suppliers or am I better off going to Freshsmoking.com? Are all RN4072s the same? I'm concerned that if I get an atty from another site, the thread pattern may not exactly fit my battery or something like that.

Sun Vaporer

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Florida
I purchased a generic RN4072 from Freshsmoking.com (the Maharaja, I believe). Can I purchase atomizers for this from other suppliers or am I better off going to Freshsmoking.com? Are all RN4072s the same? I'm concerned that if I get an atty from another site, the thread pattern may not exactly fit my battery or something like that.

Flo--you are lucky to find an RN4072---most Suppliers stopped selling them--great atomizer. But you can use any 801 style you like---they are all compatible.

Sun

Sun Vaporer

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Florida
Good to know. I noticed that the 4072 atomizers at Freshsmoking are a little higher priced than the 801s elsewhere ($9 each). Are the 4072 atomizers BETTER than the 801s and, therefore worth the higher price? I ask because I got the impression the 801 atomizers were better.

Flo --they are worth 9 dollars for sure. As for better? Well the RN4072 has a tighter draw then the 801 and a higher burn rate so while it is a juice burner, some feel that they get a better throat hit due to the higher heat temp of the vapor. From a constuction point the BE112 from BEST has thicker leads and a larger wire guage that runs cooler, and IMO lasts longer. It really comes down to preferance. But 9 dollars for an RN4072 is a bargin due to their lack of availabilty.

Sun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread