Rockstar Vapor! 5 15ml for $20 Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2011
Monmouth County NJ
Hey all, So a lot of you were skeptical on this nice deal by Rockstar Vapor, 5 15ml bottles for $20. Well I did happen to order it and received it today. I have tried 3 out of the 5 so far and will edit this review at a later time when I try the others and let them steep for a week or 2. But here it is right off the bat.

All are used on a 5v GLV, standard atty and aluminum drip tip. 18mg 50/50 juices. I tend to go 50/50 when trying a new supplier to get a feel for it. These so far have intense flavor right out of the box (not too strong, just right)

Spearmint - Imagine taking a bag of spearmint lifesavers and just inhaling the bag. Very strong and minty flavor. Good TH and VP. The flavor is intense and I literally feel like I just sucked down a few lifesavers. Can be used as a breath freshener in my opinion lol.

Watermelon - Excellent TH, flavor and VP. Tastes exactly like a jollyrancher! This might be my next favorite all day vape honestly. Very satisfying.

Strawberry Banana - This one I have mixed feelings on atm and I know its new so I will revisit this in a week or 2. Flavor is definitely there but kind of irritates the throat a little. After a few puffs when the atty heated up, It tasted like fried bananas with straberry, mmmm! Going to let this steep a while and come back. The VP and TH of course are excellent.

Coming soon...

Peppermint -

tobacco Menthol -

Taniger1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2011
Pasco, Washington
Ok, I was starting to think I wouldn't find a flavored vape that was worth it. Granted I've only tried two others.

Rockstar juice for the win

Chocolate: Um WOW, just wow. Close your eyes and think a good rich chocolate cake!!!

Watermelon: Jolly Ranchers!!!! YUM

Cotton Candy: Reminds me of fairs when I was a kid!

Strawberry: Fresh and sweet!!

Spearmint: least favorite and will probably pass it on. It IS a strong flavor, but I like sweet and this one is NOT sweet. But WOW it is DEFINATLY Spearmint!!

Doing order number 2 going to add Bavarian Cream and straight Carmel and see how those taste!

Tan

Trbobitch

ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2011
Pittsburgh, PA
trbo......blogspot.com
I've ordered from them twice... You can't go wrong with $20 for 5-5ml and the AWESOME bottles! I got:
Raspberry
Cotton Candy
Grape
Peach
Watermelon
Vanilla Frosting
Creme de Menthe
Caramel Cappuccino
Chocolate Caramel
Strawberry Waffle

Grape and watermelon are too "jolly rancher" for me. But they are dead on jolly rancher flavors for those who like that sort of thing. (If anyone wants to swap/buy them, let me know). Everything else tastes exactly like it's supposed to, with maybe the exception of Vanilla Frosting. It's got some weird quality to it, but maybe it just needs to steep so I will give it some time. The Strawberry Waffle is my FAVORITE!

One other thing to mention... These juices are pretty thick and syrupy. They definitely gunk up my attys faster than most others (I always do 50/50 pg/vg).

Overall - great price, great product, super fast shipping. A+ to Rockstar!

hollyberry

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2011
Raleigh, North Carolina
I placed an order due to the really great price. So far, I've only sampled the cherry cola and *hated* it (this is the first juice I can say that about, and I've tried a lot of juices). I just don't like the taste at all.

Anyone have an opinion about the banana flavor? I'm afraid to try it because it smells awful. To be honest, I'm a little nervous to try all of the other juices I ordered because the cherry cola was so bad.

Trbobitch

ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2011
Pittsburgh, PA
trbo......blogspot.com
I placed an order due to the really great price. So far, I've only sampled the cherry cola and *hated* it (this is the first juice I can say that about, and I've tried a lot of juices). I just don't like the taste at all.

Anyone have an opinion about the banana flavor? I'm afraid to try it because it smells awful. To be honest, I'm a little nervous to try all of the other juices I ordered because the cherry cola was so bad.

I didn't like a couple of the ones I got, more due to personal preference than bad product. Colas aren't my favorite and with Rockstar's "candy-like" quality of fruit flavors, I can imagine the cherry cola wouldn't be to my liking either. Their stuff is on the sweeter side but it makes for fantastic "sweet" flavors. The cotton candy and strawberry waffle are absolutely fantastic. Not a big banana fan, but I'd imagine theirs is probably more candy-like than actual banana.

ckgjt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Ga
I ordered and received my order from them this week. Maybe they need to steep but there is an underlying taste/smell that I don't like. The flavors seem to be strong and good but there is something else I'm tasting in all of them.

After using these juices for a few days I like them now. I don't think it has anything to do with steeping though. I was used to putting 3 or 4 drops at a time in my atomizer. With Rockstar juice I can't do that. The juice starts to taste funny to me if I use more than 1 or 2 drops. Maybe its b/c the flavor is so strong.

Anyway, I'm liking them a lot better now. the only one I still find tasting a little funny is the waffle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread