Rocky Mountain Liquid ..... Any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProtoType

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2009
New Jersey
I am looking at the Mocha, Juicy Peach, Cappuccino, Coffee, Flu-cured tobacco, and 555.

Anyone able to recommend any of those flavors? The mocha and juicy peach really interest me so I would like some feedback on that (smooth taste, throat hit, vapor production)

And by the way .... What is 555 again? It won't let me do a search on it (because it's too short even when adding the word 'flavor' after it)

karma2burn

ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Baltimore
I am looking at the Mocha, Juicy Peach, Cappuccino, Coffee, Flu-cured tobacco, and 555.

Anyone able to recommend any of those flavors? The mocha and juicy peach really interest me so I would like some feedback on that (smooth taste, throat hit, vapor production)

And by the way .... What is 555 again? It won't let me do a search on it (because it's too short even when adding the word 'flavor' after it)

Out of all of those I only have the 555 from RMV and I really love it. Out of all the juices I have, it's the smoothest vaping. It produces great vapor but it's a little bit less on the throat hit which is fine by me. I usually vape this at night as my throat tends to get a bit raw from vaping other flavors during the day.

As far as the taste if it, I get a buttery slightly nutty sweet caramel flavor. It's really good. It also is great to mix in with other flavors. I've been mixing that and cuban cigar from wet your stick and that's turned out to be a nice combination.

As a matter of fact I ordered a bunch of juice from RMV about two weeks ago and for some reason I ordered a 50 ml of Marlboro 24 mg just cause I assumed I would like it. Well, it's not horrible but not as good as the straight tobacco flavor I got from Wet your stick. So I emailed them today asking if I could send it back and they were really cool and said ok. So I'm going to get them to send me a 50 ml of 555.

isande

ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2009
I have a bottle of the flue cured tobacco here -- it actually came from a different supplier, but the bottles are identical to those sold at RMV so I'm pretty certain it's the same juice.

My brother gave me this bottle because he didn't like it. I don't care for it either, but I like to play around with mixes and I'm hoping I can make it palatable with a little work.

It is a strong tobacco flavor and tastes something like black coffee to me, but I'm not a coffee drinker, so.. heh. If you like strong black coffee and full flavor analogs, you'll probably love this.

Kamanjah

ECF Veteran
Did NOT like the cappuccino at all. The only taste I get is yucky perfume. Got the creme too. Very heavy and sweet. I'll be diluting it and mixing with something that needs a creamy flavor added to it. Just a tad though, straight was too much!

I'm dying for a coffee like JC's Hawaiian Kona Coffee! If anyone knows of one, please PM me!! Thx!

Edit: The creme is almost red in color.

Last edited:

SpasticMuse

ECF Veteran
Aug 19, 2009
Under a tree outside Chicagoland
I'm vaping the Mocha18mg from RMV right now. I don't have the experience to compare to many others yet. There's been the "tobacco" samplers, Marl18mg carts, Camel18mg juice, PinaColada18mg juice, and the mocha.

Daytime I've been vaping the Marls and topping w/Camel; for that smokish taste. Neither knock my socks off, but are fine.

Pina Colada's more carmel-y. More like pineapple-upside down cake, than the drink.

But the Mocha is my fave for evening/morning. Actually tastes like Mocha. Creamy, sweet-but not overly so. Seems very smooth, which is another reason why I like it for evening/morning. Vapor production seems to be the same as the rest.

Hope that helps. Of course, I've only been vaping a week now, so I may be off my nut... :confused:

Oh yeah, and I'm using an 801.

JLD

Garrell6888

ECF Veteran
I got the juicy peach (RMV) but hadn't tried it yet so I just busted it out and dripped it (510). Couldn't taste the peach too much, but I could tell it was there. A little like a peach ring. Throat hit was fine, seems even stronger than the watermelon hit, but the watermelon still tastes stronger.

I'm also a newb, Ive only tried the watermelon and all the blu flavors before this. I liked them all except tobacco and cherry. Cherry was ok but kinda tastes like the tobacco.

...I just vaped some more peach and it tasted a little stronger this time, but still mild. I got a cart on there now (PTB)

gopherbob

Aug 26, 2009
Another noob vapist here. Only been vaping since last friday.

RMV dr pepper 24mg and mocha 18mg I've tried

If he is a heavy smoker I can at least recommend the 24mg juices as it seems to satisfy a bit more and feels stronger. But again this may be just the flavor I'm not sure.

The mocha tastes rough and beany and the dr pepper tastes smooth and creamy but has a definite throat hit (I think anyway) which might just be from the 24mg nic level?

Using the 510.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread