Status
Not open for further replies.

Myshkin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Breckenridge
www.rockymountainvapor.com
Well just wanted to repeat wha ti said before. We are leaving on vacation today. All orders placed today by 4:30pm Mountain Time will be shipped today. All orders placed after this will not ship till Wednesday July 22

Thank You

I expect 510 kits back in stock when we get back on Wednesday

CoderGuy

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2009
Washington, USA
Well just wanted to repeat wha ti said before. We are leaving on vacation today. All orders placed today by 4:30pm Mountain Time will be shipped today. All orders placed after this will not ship till Wednesday July 22

Thank You

I expect 510 kits back in stock when we get back on Wednesday

Have a great vacation Dave and thanks for the fast and friendly service!

CoderGuy

Myshkin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Breckenridge
www.rockymountainvapor.com
I wanted to share something with all of you. I noticed on the 510s that some atomizers took more time then others to break in. If you are experiencing this then i think i have a way to get them hitting well without spending days breaking them in.
I took these type of atomizers and dripped a couple drops on them, and put a wet cart n them. Then set them on there side overnight.
Each time i did this by the next day when i tried them they hit extremely well.

This has been mentioned on this forum already but wanted to put this here

CoderGuy

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2009
Washington, USA
I wanted to share something with all of you. I noticed on the 510s that some atomizers took more time then others to break in. If you are experiencing this then i think i have a way to get them hitting well without spending days breaking them in.
I took these type of atomizers and dripped a couple drops on them, and put a wet cart n them. Then set them on there side overnight.
Each time i did this by the next day when i tried them they hit extremely well.

This has been mentioned on this forum already but wanted to put this here

Good to know, thank you.

CoderGuy

CoderGuy

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2009
Washington, USA
I ordered a 510 kit and juice on Monday night around 10 PM Pacific, it was shipped the next morning, and I received it today! Unbelievable turnaround! Thanks Dave!

On a related note: I love the 510 manual! Nice vapor, great size. Am going to really have fun with it over the weekend. This is my first manual, nice to not have to keep taking the primer puff.

Also I really like the RY4 juice. Similar to the Riskee but not as strong a flavor (LOVE Riskee and 5*5*5), but still good.

CoderGuy

PatriciafromCO

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 26, 2009
Colorado
(zoom, zoom, zoom) my package arrived today love having you here in CO with me... :) always love the rye4,, but the flue cured now that is good it's on my favorite list now.. The strawberry I just got for a change of pace to try and it does taste like strawberries very nice, goes well with my coconut, vanilla and spearmint:thumb: and your 801 atty works just fine with my Kiss box... Always a good experience (love it)

twoshadetod

ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2009
Jacksonville
Sweet, can you ship the pcc I bought Sunday?

Transaction ID: 70944136LF112932S

I tried email but got no response.

edit: aw just read the rest of your post, sorry about that - post here when you begin sending them out? my email might just be broken, i dunno.

We are back, and have some new stock. The 510 is in along with some PCC
All orders will be shipped tomorrow, and questions answered. Just got in, and need sleep.

The 801/901 passthrough and 801/901 manual batteries are on their way mid week next week.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread