Status
Not open for further replies.

tierrataz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
soCal
I have an extra silver (metal? stainless? Not sure of the content) Someone sent me 2 and all I need is one. Send me your addy, it's the least i can do!!

*EDIT : it's not neccessarily 'pretty' but surprisingly one of my favs

Only if you send me yours so I can get the honeysuckle off to you:laugh:

lynleestar

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2010
NW Indiana
this is not a good pic

IMAG0748.jpg

Cheryl from cherryvape gave me this to beta test. So far they're calling it the laser or something like that. I don't know if they're available yet but I can find out for you if you'd like!

tierrataz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
soCal
this is not a good pic

IMAG0748.jpg

Cheryl from cherryvape gave me this to beta test. So far they're calling it the laser or something like that. I don't know if they're available yet but I can find out for you if you'd like!

Maybe not of the drip tip but that is one purdy phid:laugh:

So is that tip glass? Plastic? Looks very cool and yes I would love info about it. It's an 801? BTW, if you like a cooler vape, Isaac's mini 801 rocks on the phids!!!

leannebug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2010
the deep south
Only if you send me yours so I can get the honeysuckle off to you:laugh:

whoops. LOL... Memory cells no longer exist in my brain :facepalm:

this is not a good pic

OH! I just got one of those cherryvape tips! Mine is for the 306. It's HUGE

Maybe not of the drip tip but that is one purdy phid:laugh:

So is that tip glass? Plastic? Looks very cool and yes I would love info about it. It's an 801? BTW, if you like a cooler vape, Isaac's mini 801 rocks on the phids!!!

Plastic! and that's where I got it!! Ikenvape. Not sure if he has the 801's, but he has the 306 cherryvape dreams tips.. or something like that

atsirk

ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2010
Lake Oswego, Oregon

gramakittycat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2009
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
Argh now I've got drip tip envy - all this time I thought my little black delrins were fine!

BTW I filled out the entry for but it said open until March 30 only?

best price i've seen for multicolor drip tips was at Good Prophets His $1.49 price is over for now I think but they are still the best price I've found.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread