Roughstack

Status
Not open for further replies.

VPJUNKIE510

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2010
i just ordered my first roughstack this morning can't wait till next week to see this bad boy, ii have a feeling for working in a kitchen this will be perfect, and i have some hobby paint i am gonna put o good use just unsure what i wanna put on it. i almost didn't buy it when someone said the vapestack exstender didn't work with it but he didn'tknow. i figuard i like 3.7 u can tell by just looking at it, its durable for the place's i'll be vapeing so lets see how it does.

VPJUNKIE510

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2010
i a excited bout it i know i have till atleast wed to decide what i wanna paint on it and first i am gonna check it out for the imperfections to see if i am gonna keep it origanl and paint it or if i am gonna smooth it out first we will see time will tell. Hoog do you know if you plan on making an extention for the rough stack i know i would buy one and sure others would also ?

kemuri

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2009
out of town
Can Hoog or someone who ordered a roughstack take photos of the switch area from the inside? Or some sort of an exploded view, ya know, like the old carburator views, with parts dismantled. Easily replaceable switch by user is a good selling point (and no soldering required, right?). Is the switch the 2amp push button switch like MVSWPBGR?

hoogie76

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
Charlotte, NC
We're actually using this switch with the roughStack: C&K Components 3A Black Pushbutton switch

The replaceable part is actually an entire circuit board assembly that is held in the cap of the roughstack by the nut of the switch. We should have the replacement board assemblies on the webiste this week for those that want spares but for those with do have a failure in the switch we'll just send a replacement circuit board or replace the unit if there is a premature failure.

We also have a couple of different finishes that we'll be putting up in the next day or so.. I was going to work today and get some stuff done but I think I'll watch football instead :)

hoog

kemuri

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2009
out of town
We're actually using this switch with the roughStack: C&K Components 3A Black Pushbutton switch

I think I ordered that switch when you first got it in. Need to look through my personal madvapes stash of parts now.

Good thinking on the R&R board assembly. Will definitely be ordering a backup board when finally ordering a roughstack.

Enjoy the game, Hoog. :)

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash

The replaceable part is actually an entire circuit board assembly that is held in the cap of the roughstack by the nut of the switch. We should have the replacement board assemblies on the webiste this week for those that want spares but for those with do have a failure in the switch we'll just send a replacement circuit board or replace the unit if there is a premature failure.

We also have a couple of different finishes that we'll be putting up in the next day or so.. I was going to work today and get some stuff done but I think I'll watch football instead :)

hoog

That's the switch I use on everything. It holds up really well. I found a lever switch that has outlasted every other switch but it takes allot of room .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread