Status
Not open for further replies.

69CamaroSS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2014
Upstate, SC, USA
#7 I'm in the middle of acquiring a Subtank mini, a couple of Atlantis tanks (co-op...AWESOME price!) and a couple of Fasttech Atlantis Clones (about $15/ea!!)

Just HAd to try the clones because the colors will go SO WELL with my black and blue iSticks!! Black Chrome with blue glass...

image.jpg1_zpsgriqknmg.jpg

JB69

ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2014
Warner Robins, GA USA
#7 I'm in the middle of acquiring a Subtank mini, a couple of Atlantis tanks (co-op...AWESOME price!) and a couple of Fasttech Atlantis Clones (about $15/ea!!)

Just HAd to try the clones because the colors will go SO WELL with my black and blue iSticks!! Black Chrome with blue glass...

That actually looks really cool with the blue glass. I haven't tried the Atlantis

carrielsal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013

The only clone I ever bought was a Hana DNA30 clone. One of the worst purchases I have ever made next to big red.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread