Status
Not open for further replies.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
I bought two Trident clones w/tips from Halfastech near a couple of years ago in my early uninformed days of vaping. Something like $32 total. The atty's wouldn't screw into most 510 connectors, the tip on one wobbled like a drunken sailor, the tip for the other wouldn't go into it even if hit with a hammer. I wanted cheap at the time, I got it, cheap junk.

Tony Spectacular

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2013
Philadelphia
Ha! I had a Chident waaay back when. '12, I think. Maybe early '13. Anyway, that thing had the tightest cap I've ever seen. It took all of my strength just to get it off. Even after replacing the O-rings, it just wasn't worth the hassle. I think I only paid 20 for it, but I could have gotten a bottle of whiskey for that money! I ended up tossing it. I didn't even want to VIF, because I didn't feel like punishing a friend. Thankfully, that was the worst I've ever been burned on any vape related hardware.

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
Most places it would, but here....nope LOL.

This happens a lot where Neo's from...

dumb-and-dumber-tongue-stuck.jpg

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Went out to my mail place in the wee hours this morning and found my 3 Router DT's in the mailbox. Have never had them before, so when I got back home I put them on my 3 Nuppin's to try them out.

First impressions...

Pro
They look great on the Nuppin's, like they belong on them and makes for a very compact combo.
I really like their being much shorter than the DT's I had on them (Signature Tips ST050 from UK) in both SS and Brass w/Pyrex tubes.
Their larger bore makes them a solid winner for my very long lung hits producing huge clouds of rich vapor.

Con
The only negative at all is they do heat up, but not really a serious issue as long as I don't chain vape.

Wish List
Would love to see them also available in Marine Brass, Copper and Black Stainless.

Bottom Line
I just ordered more of them in anticipation of up to 5 more Nuppin's if a 2nd run is done.

ancient puffer

EX PV Collector
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2011
Virginia, USA
Ordered one on 1/5/15, receive it on 1/10/15. I'm very pleased with it so far, it's quite comfortable and seems to improve the quantity of vapor slightly (as well as the juice consumption). I'm running it on an RM2 for the moment, awaiting an Odin to arrive so I can give it a real spin around the block.

Last edited:

RGLP4Lyfe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2014
PA
Order DT on the 7th and still no movement!! Label printed at 7:45 PM the 9th!!
Mine didn't say any movement the whole time, just shipping label created. But I got the package on Friday. The package said Craig brought it there on the 5th. And I got it like 4 or 5 days later. And I'm in Pa!

-Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread