RSST Info Needed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattMann228

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2013
Gulf Coast, MS
So, I am still very new to all the vaping stuff. Been vaping for over 4 and half months now and been noticing alot of rba talk and fans and so i figure i might want to get into the hype as well. So i am thinking about getting an rsst for my vamo because i think it would look great together and plus i am getting tired of cartos messing up on me and i want something with more flavor and throat hit. any info would help with decision to buy the rsst or wait for something else. Thanks

heysteve

Verified Member
the rsst is an ac9 clone and works very well. it comes with a stainless steel drip tip and is a good introduction to genesis style attys. i have one and its my go to rba when im tired of dripping. also, one of the easiest attys to rebuild due to the spring-loaded o-ring on the center post that captures your wire. the only modification i had to do on my rsst is drilling out a larger airhole.

Haber

ECF Veteran
May 11, 2013
BC Canada
The RSST is a great option for an introduction into RBA's. it doesn't come with any wick or wire you will have to invest in some which most online vendors have now. I would recommend either 30 or 32 gauge kanthal for your Vamo as it won't fire anything below 1.2 ohms. I have an aga t2 and a rsst. It took a 6/7 wrap of 28 gauge kanthal to get 1.5 ohms. Works great on the vamo but takes a couple seconds to heat up. RSST is the best beginner RBA as it has an insulated wick hole and the tank has a PP base so it is almost impossible to short. Check out Pbusardo on YouTube as he has some great videos on how to wrap your coils and work out hot spots. Once you get one working all the hard work will be well worth it!! Good luck!

I have been rocking the RSST as well on my Evic but I just picked up a segelei #8 and loving it so far. I also agree the best flavor comes from Dripping so I just picked up an eBaron Dripper by Leo and must say it is the nice dripper I have seen so far.

.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread