RTA atomizer. Which should I choose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exie

Jun 10, 2018
Hello guyz,...
I have several atomizers and honestly between us i don't know, which one to choose, which is the best?
Geekvape Zeus Dual rta,Zeus rta(single coil), Digiflavor Pharaoh, Digiflavor Themis RTA ,OBS Crius,Wake RTA,Ammit,Griffin 25 or Vapor Giant Go Proffesional

mod i already have. Vopoo Drag and i can say it's pretty good, really. So that's why i need know ur answer.

Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I will say that many times, if you want a single coil RTA, well, BUY a single coil RTA. Yes, there may or may not be things you can do to make a dual into a single, and in fact I have done them, but honestly, a dual coil RTA is designed to be run with... dual coils. Whatever "concessions" that may or may not be made from the designer in order to allow it to run in a single coil mode are after the fact and 99% of the time, if you buy a dual coil, you should be prepared to run it in dual coil mode for optimum performance.

So, I'd say if you want a single coil, well, focus on that. And I'm not saying the best coilbuilders aren't able to maximize their atomizers in WHATEVER fashion, up to and including drilling out airholes and etc., well, you are still left with the fact that you are buying something that has been DESIGNED for dual coils and probably you will have a harder build time and also a harder time building to peak performance.

Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should and etc.

If you are new to building, again JMHO, stick to what an atomizer is designed to do, and if you want single coils, but one that is designed for single coils.

Anna

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Hello guyz,...
I have several atomizers and honestly between us i don't know, which one to choose, which is the best?
Geekvape Zeus Dual RTA,Zeus RTA(single coil), Digiflavor Pharaoh, Digiflavor Themis RTA ,OBS Crius,Wake RTA,Ammit,Griffin 25 or Vapor Giant Go Proffesional

Mod i already have. Vopoo Drag and i can say it's pretty good, really. So that's why i need know ur answer.

It all depends on your preferences in a vape. You have a bunch of atties, learn to use them and see what you end up liking the best. That will then be the best for you from that set of atties.

If we can talk about the single coil atomizer. Which is currently the best? At the moment of course.

My favorite is the DoggyStyle from SJMY. I can make it vape how I mostly like to vape, it never leaks on me, I like the small size and I find it really easy to build on so it's best for me. Of course sometimes I want a bit of a different vape experience and I also have a few favorites for those times.

But you might not like the DoggyStyle vape ... in which case it is not the best atty for you :cool:

Yojimbo82

Aug 20, 2013
Rochester, NY
The Augvape Merlin Mini I have in the Hardware section!

It had two decks :single coil/dual coil

Air flow plugs for MTL, Restricted lung hit without

Easy to build and wick

Great flavor

Its also a steal at $20 shipped [emoji6]
I just don't use it much these days between squonking and Billet Box-ING. It truly is a great RTA and would recommend it even if I wasn't selling one.

Janusz

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2018
Illinois, USA
Hello guyz,...
Geekvape Zeus Dual RTA,Zeus RTA(single coil), Digiflavor Pharaoh, Digiflavor Themis RTA ,OBS Crius,Wake RTA,Ammit,Griffin 25 or Vapor Giant Go Proffesional

Mod i already have. Vopoo Drag and i can say it's pretty good, really. So that's why i need know ur answer.

If you have them... why to ask us... Try to vape each one and you will know witch is the best... for you.

• Agree

williamclarkonet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2014
Iowa United States
Hello guyz,...

Gekkcape Zeus single

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
I'm confused. Do you already have all of these rtas? If you do build them and try them. All we can tell you is what works for us individually. For myself Engine Nano, Crius 2 single, and Intake. Thought about trying the Pharoah at some point. Zeus single for me had great af but flavor was a bit meh. If I didn’t have the Nanos I probably would have liked it better until the Intake came along.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread