Status
Not open for further replies.

ThunderDan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2014
MD
What?!?! Zephyrus v2. I assume they'll release that after the Bellus? I figured the Bellus was the answer to the zephyrus faults..... Hmmmm maybe I was wrong
Yeah, I don't know anything about it, only that its coming at some point. The Bellus is their answer to the aromamizer rdta.

12038165_1003516786382970_332112358652191667_n.jpg

This photo with the marketing poster in the background was on their facebook.

Last edited:

bpurtell89

Aug 16, 2015
Raleigh, North Carolina
I've had a billow just gave it to a mate, as I have far too many tanks lying about the Zephyrus looks really good
The zephyrus was my first RTA ever bought. Prior to that was my starting point, sub tank mini black edition
Quickly moved up my skill level and started building on it.
Just bought a Zorro RDA yesterday.
UD will be coming out with the Bellus soon also so I look forward to making that a purchase

Paul lamb

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2015
Newcastle, UK
Billow was my first RTA

I got 3 subtank minis
1 plus
Tfv4
Crown
Couple of drippers

Don't like having too many, get wrong off the Mrs
The zephyrus was my first RTA ever bought. Prior to that was my starting point, sub tank mini black edition
Quickly moved up my skill level and started building on it.
Just bought a Zorro RDA yesterday.
UD will be coming out with the Bellus soon also so I look forward to making that a purchase

ThunderDan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2014
MD
Yeah I have the updated one. Still didn't care for the rba section. IMO zephyrus flavor is MUCH better
Yeah, zephyrus is a much better vape for me compared to a subtank. Just the RBA head though, the zephyrus coils suck pretty bad IMO.

bpurtell89

Aug 16, 2015
Raleigh, North Carolina
I won't be a jerk and criticize your post for saying mini..... I think what he meant is mini compared to an rda but unfortunately we don't live in a perfect world and some of us just need to accept that ;)

Here's a twisted 28g 6 wrap ohming out at 3.5 on my zephyrus. Wicking is very very important to get right in the zeph

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    162.8 KB · Views: 44
Reactions: Paul lamb

Paul lamb

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2015
Newcastle, UK
Just made the drunken best twisted coil of my vaping career. I now have a .19 build in my zephyrus with 26g twisted nichrome :evil: I'm more than likely going to wake up tomorrow and wonder why my zephyrus has melted haha
How many wraps mate? I've got some 26g lying around.

Reactions: TrollDragon

Paul lamb

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2015
Newcastle, UK
Noooooo not sleeping. Was up at 7 AM I have the pleasure in managing a sprint corporate store and today was iPhone launch day..... Why am I on here do you ask? Oh because all of Sprint point of sale systems crashed and I can't do anything but sit here :censored:
I still have the .3 stock coil in which is "ok" fancy building something in the morning.

Reactions: TrollDragon
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread