Status
Not open for further replies.

ThunderDan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2014
MD
Yeah I have the updated one. Still didn't care for the rba section. IMO zephyrus flavor is MUCH better
Yeah, zephyrus is a much better vape for me compared to a subtank. Just the RBA head though, the zephyrus coils suck pretty bad IMO.

Paul lamb

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2015
Newcastle, UK
Subtank RBA is very basic, a beginners tank, but done me well, I'm upgrading often at the moment lol but always got my trusty subtanks somewhere close
Yeah I have the updated one. Still didn't care for the rba section. IMO zephyrus flavor is MUCH better

Reactions: TrollDragon

bpurtell89

Aug 16, 2015
Raleigh, North Carolina
Yeah, zephyrus is a much better vape for me compared to a subtank. Just the RBA head though, the zephyrus coils suck pretty bad IMO.
I love my zephyrus. I prefer it to even my Zorro rba.... I mean flavor is better on the zorro but my zephyrus is so much more convenient.

UD has solidified my business on all their future product with my love for this tank

Edit: I can't wait for the Bellus I'm super excited for it

ThunderDan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2014
MD
I love my zephyrus. I prefer it to even my Zorro rba.... I mean flavor is better on the zorro but my zephyrus is so much more convenient.

UD has solidified my business on all their future product with my love for this tank

Edit: I can't wait for the Bellus I'm super excited for it
Yeah, they've been killin it this year. Only tank I haven't liked by them this year was the Goliath v1. My Goliath v2, and Goblin mini are getting the most use currently, but Zephyrus was my ADV until I got the Goliath v2. Already have a Bellus on pre-order. Youde junkie here. Zephyrus v2 is coming out too.

bpurtell89

Aug 16, 2015
Raleigh, North Carolina
Yeah, they've been killin it this year. Only tank I haven't liked by them this year was the Goliath v1. My Goliath v2, and Goblin mini are getting the most use currently, but Zephyrus was my ADV until I got the Goliath v2. Already have a Bellus on pre-order. Youde junkie here. Zephyrus v2 is coming out too.
What?!?! Zephyrus v2. I assume they'll release that after the Bellus? I figured the Bellus was the answer to the zephyrus faults..... Hmmmm maybe I was wrong

ThunderDan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2014
MD
What?!?! Zephyrus v2. I assume they'll release that after the Bellus? I figured the Bellus was the answer to the zephyrus faults..... Hmmmm maybe I was wrong
Yeah, I don't know anything about it, only that its coming at some point. The Bellus is their answer to the aromamizer rdta.

12038165_1003516786382970_332112358652191667_n.jpg

This photo with the marketing poster in the background was on their facebook.

Last edited:

bpurtell89

Aug 16, 2015
Raleigh, North Carolina
Looks like the pre-built coils will be interchangeable from Zephy v1 & v2. http://www.yourcig.com/product/zephyrus-clapton-occ-head.html

"Zephyrus clapton occ head
-SS -clapton -0.6Ω 20~50W -suitable for :zephyrus V1&V2"
I haven't had the pleasure in trying Clapton yet. But when I do it won't be prebuilt it will be one I but. After wicking myself and building myself I won't go back to buying coils ever again. Making your own is so much cheaper but that's awesome that Youde does that they seem to be ahead of the diver when it comes down to OCC coils

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread