Rta that can compare to rda

Status
Not open for further replies.

WayneL

Oct 2, 2017
I have been using a nudge 22 pretty much since it came out. I do have some tanks I use also but they don't come to the same park as the nudge when it comes to hit flavor draw And cloud. My lifestyle doesn't exactly work with dripping all the time so I'm wondering if there is an available rta single coil that could measure up. Thanks for any help..
I run 2.5id fused clapton on bypass mostly with rayon wick

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    I'm not sure how airy you like your attys, but if you like a restricted lung hit - take a look at the Coppervape Hussar Project X RTA.

It's dual side airflow - each side has 3x 1.5mm. It's an RDA like deck, even the chamber comes off the same as a cap does on an RDA.

Flavour is incredible - as close to an RDA as you can get.

It's 2ml, so you probably will need an extension tank to bring it up to 4ml:
    $7.90 Coppervape Replacement 316 Stainless Steel + PEI Extended Kit for Hussar Project X RTA - 4ml at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Izan

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 1, 2012
    Mallorca, Spain
    I have been using a nudge 22 pretty much since it came out. I do have some tanks I use also but they don't come to the same park as the nudge when it comes to hit flavor draw And cloud. My lifestyle doesn't exactly work with dripping all the time so I'm wondering if there is an available rta single coil that could measure up. Thanks for any help..
    I run 2.5id fused clapton on bypass mostly with rayon wick
    Hi Wayne,
    It sounds to me as if a squonker is going to be in your future.
    Perhaps the new Dovpo Topside SQ?

Cheers
    I

Zaryk

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 25, 2018
    Ohio
    Squonking is a great way to go. You get plenty of juice capacity and the ability to use an RDA without the hassle of dripping. Makes things a lot easier, but would require buying a new mod.

If you don't want to get a new mod, but want RDA flavor and the convenience of an RTA, maybe an RDTA would suit your needs.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    As @Janusz and @AngeNZ previously posted the Hussar Project X is likely the most RDA like RTA around. I've got a few and they are excellent flavor RTA's.

I was under the impression an rdta had to stay upright. I carry my mod in my pocket.

The Flave RDTA comes with a bung to close off the juice fill port. With proper wicking setting it on it's side should be fine. I'll know for sure when mine arrives. A few of the YT reviews I've seen said they didn't have any issues. $8.04 The Flave Styled RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer - 2ml / 304 stainless steel / 24mm diameter / w/ BF pin at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Good luck!!! :D

• Agree
    Reactions: AngeNZ

WayneL

Oct 2, 2017
    Reactions: ShowMeTwice
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread