Ruyan Bling

Status
Not open for further replies.

just4747

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2008
Calling all e-cig gurus:

Is there a U.S. seller that sells Ruyan Bling E-Cigar compatible cartridges? I see there is an inhaler but are there even typical carts? Does someone maybe sell that white part with filler so you can reuse the mouthpiece? Seen here:

e72e_1.JPG

How bout those rechargeable batteries (I think they are some non-typical kind right?)?

Also, what's the deal with the atomizer in those? Are they removable and need to be replaced? When you look at them on Heaven Gifts on eBay they show a diagram of the device but there's no mention of where the atomizer even is in it, and they don't seem to sell replacement parts at all for the model.

See here:

RuyanE-cigarpart.jpg

What are the major differences between e-cigars like the Bling and regular e-cigarettes? Is there anything necessary to know function-wise before purchasing one? How bout maintenance-wise?

And again, where can you get replacement parts for this device?

Last edited:

just4747

ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2008
haha HELL yeah...well I just got my eye on the pen I just ordered that I mentioned and this Bling..and THAT'S IT...I swear I'm not obsessed!!

Sadly, the only way to get these answers is by making a new thread every time because I search everywhere before asking and never find the answers :( I feel bad and annoying but it's the only way :/

dc2k08

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 21, 2008
.ie
www.e-cignews.com
no us seller has them as far as i am aware though now that ruyan is distributing across PA. they might be bringing it out but i heard they wanted to discontinue it at any rate and this is why they can be picked up so cheaply. as for carts, you could buy any generic carts, remove the filler and insert it into your empty bling cartridge.

just4747

ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2008
PA as in Pennsylvania?

Yeah I would buy this e-cigar from the U.S. Ruyan supplier but they don't sell it.
I know you can take the filler out but is there any U.S. site at all that sells the same generic full cartridge? Are they specific shape and size to these Bling cigars or are they very generic and easy to find? It's hard to tell.

Again, these ones:

e72e_1.JPG

Last edited:

trog100

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2008
UK
u replace the lot.. i am reasonably certain they are also an end of line product.. sold cheaply way blow the original price by HG on ebay.. they are lo longer listed on the ruyan website.. $199 would have been the original ruyan price..

trog

ps.. the e-cig china generic cigar carts i tried fitted but were a little tight..

Last edited:

BadSeed

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2008
Arbroath, UK
Wayne 'Heaven Gifts' now has a site you can order from directly: Ruyandirect.com Best E-smoking Shop - prices and delivery costs are very reasonable - he stocks all the spare parts for the Bling.

Lovely. That'll be my first hardware purchase of next year sorted out then. :D Gotta have one of those titanium blings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread